Path of Exile focus group on 10 November: Skype

I would be glad to help you via skype as well. I have a great deal of experience purchasing micro-Transactions on other games such as LoL and Diablo and feel my experience could benefit your group.
Thanks guys, update:

Focus group will now be held over Skype at the same time (11am 10th of November).

Please see the original post for details about participating, thank you all!
11am in which timezone?

Hamilton, Kathmandu, Istanbul or Los Angeles time? :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
11am (UTC+12:00) Auckland, Wellington.

Thanks,

Still looking for about 4 more participants :)
Update, i have:

Early/Supporter: 2/2

Kiwi/Bronze: 1/2

Silver/Gold: 1/2

Diamond: 1/2

If you are one of the missing players and would like to join, please PM me your Skype name and your supporter level.

Thanks,

Rory
I think this is at 6pm the day before the interview is scheduled if you are on the US east coast. If you could confirm this, I can let you know whether i can participate or not.
IGN: auralzz
I'm not too sure what 'east coast' entails, i looked up New York time and if i run it at 11am it will be 5pm Friday there (i think). Thanks
This is the only game I've ever wanted to purchase micro-transacions for and 5pm on a Friday isn't a good time for me.

This focus group does sound intriguing though, best of luck on the paper :)
Julius's path of exile wine bundle for mac here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1
That's a shame, thanks anyway.

Please note it's 11am Saturday the 10th in New Zealand time, which equates to 5PM NY. Still looking for a few more people!
Assuming that those who have kindly offered to help are all able to make it, i only need 2 more people! One Diamond, and one other person of any supporter level.

PM me your Skype name if you're keen :)

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info