Credit Song

Pretty cool songs, I woke up my kiddo by accident when turned the volume up to the max. Was worth it though :)
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
mtulio_2000 wrote:
How can I see the credits? I killed Dominus at Merciless and nothing happened. I only receive a 66 map. Should I complete all the new quests?

I think you have to kill him in a mode that teleports you to the next difficulty.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
I beat the game few times and don't see credits... ;/

"
ciknay wrote:
"
mtulio_2000 wrote:
How can I see the credits? I killed Dominus at Merciless and nothing happened. I only receive a 66 map. Should I complete all the new quests?

I think you have to kill him in a mode that teleports you to the next difficulty.

Not working.
CASUAL GAMER
Last edited by Gicu on Oct 27, 2013, 2:40:33 PM
"
Krillia wrote:
Does anyone know the name of the credit song of this game ?

Hi! The credit song is Exile by Other View from their 2013 album "Going Nowhere".

I'm actually the lead singer of the band as well as an avid PoE gamer. Just wanted to thank you all for the support!

You can follow us on facebook, just look for www.facebook.com/otherviewband.

See you all in-game!
"
darkdragonlon wrote:
"
Krillia wrote:

Hi! The credit song is Exile by Other View from their 2013 album "Going Nowhere".

I'm actually the lead singer of the band as well as an avid PoE gamer. Just wanted to thank you all for the support!

See you all in-game!

Its a great song btw
"
Burmeister99 wrote:
"
darkdragonlon wrote:
"
Krillia wrote:

See you all in-game!

Its a great song btw

Thx! \m/
Hmm this song isn't in either the Path of Exile OST or EST zipped folders for those that can download the Path of Exile (extended) soundtrack.

Will this song be added to the soundtrack at some point or will we have to puchase the song from Amazon or iTunes?
"
DoomCloud wrote:
"
mtulio_2000 wrote:

I saw it right after killing Dominus in normal mode.

It's still not work for me.

@GGG - is possible to get this credits button in game menu?
CASUAL GAMER
Last edited by Gicu on Nov 3, 2013, 4:30:36 PM
I liked the song music at the end. During the game I never listen but while watching 15-20 minutes of credits I listened...and yes I actually watched the credits the 1st time.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.

You spin me right round, baby, right round,
like a record, baby, right round, round round.

You spin me right round, baby, right round,
like a record, baby, right round, round town.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Nov 3, 2013, 8:48:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info