ZERO Currency drop

I wonder whether its related to play time, as I was recieving plenty of scrolls and things for the first 4-5 hours then the next 4-5 nothing then the next days nothing :\. I'm far from a hc player as well, only play 12 hours a day, some are streaming 16 hours a day.
Finally got a response and was told they're forwarding it to someone else. I'll post what they say when they get back to me.
Owner of Path of Exile Builds (http://pathofexilebuilds.com)
IGN: Unguided
Have the same issue. Not a single currency drop. Being that I've started new in the Nemesis league it pretty much makes it impossible to develop my character. Emailed support. No response yet. Guess I'll play other games... Had huge hopes for this game :(
IGN: Payoiatis
I checked a bunch of accounts in this thread. I see two groups of people:

70% of people: People complaining they're not finding currency drops when they actually are finding a normal amount and there's no problem.

30% of people: People who are clearly using bot software and are surprised that we aren't just ignoring it.

If you're finding no currency and you're 100% certain you've never done anything wrong, contact support@grindinggear.com and we'll get it sorted out. There is a bit of an email backlog. Please note that it's extremely rare for there to be a false positive with this type of stuff - we're very careful with who it is applied to.

I'm sorry about the tone of this post. It's just really frustrating to watch people posting on botting forums about how stupid we are for not banning them, then posting in here about how it's unfair they aren't getting an optimal game experience.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:

70% of people: People complaining they're not finding currency drops when they actually are finding a normal amount and there's no problem.

30% of people: People who are clearly using bot software and are surprised that we aren't just ignoring it.

If you're finding no currency and you're 100% certain you've never done anything wrong, contact support@grindinggear.com and we'll get it sorted out. There is a bit of an email backlog. Please note that it's extremely rare for there to be a false positive with this type of stuff - we're very careful with who it is applied to.

I'm sorry about the tone of this post. It's just really frustrating to watch people posting on botting forums about how stupid we are for not banning them, then posting in here about how it's unfair they aren't getting an optimal game experience.
Having some familiarity of the currency droprates and variance from playing through closed and open beta, and being able to see my housemate getting normal currency drops on his account, I don't care for being accused of cheating.
IGN: Totemofo
"
lordbadguy wrote:
Having some familiarity of the currency droprates and variance from playing through closed and open beta, and being able to see my housemate getting normal currency drops on his account, I don't care for being accused of cheating.

My apologies. I hope that customer support can resolve the issue for you. It's just that the outcome of almost every investigation is either finding nothing was wrong or finding that the user was cheating.

Edit: I checked your account - either it receives normal drops or it has already been fixed for you.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 29, 2013, 10:53:18 PM
---
Last edited by Attua on Oct 29, 2013, 10:56:06 PM
"
Chris wrote:

I understand the tone of this post but you have to understand there is a "extremely rare" chance as you put it for a mistake to be made. This chance may be rare but to the people that it has happened to but we currently feel extremely frustrated with our problem, much as you are with those people who post on bot forums then post here.

Myself I died on my Nemesis ranger two days ago and rerolled on my Scion. Everything was normal until that death. I leveled for a little on the Scion and went to bed. The next day I started playing and it seems this "currency ban" had been placed on me and since it is a new league I am basically crushed , being on top of getting no currency, I have no way to ID items or even teleport to town. The fact also that this may take days, or possible weeks to resolve, further discourages me as the most important time to acquire wealth in a fresh league economy is within that first critical week. Which I will now likely miss.

As seriously as you take this botting matter, which you should. You should take EVEN MORE seriously the individuals who fall between the cracks, that 0.5% or less however low it is, that are effectively being "shafted". There is really nothing worse then someone who is innocent being punished for the bullshit that others do.

I have sent an email, and I totally support and love this game, and I have never done any "botting" or anything other than play this game ( shittily as I constantly die in HC ).

Thank you , and forgive me as well if i sound scathing as well.

Your game is awesome despite my current situation.
IGN: Payoiatis
Last edited by Abuero on Oct 29, 2013, 10:59:31 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
lordbadguy wrote:

My apologies. I hope that customer support can resolve the issue for you. It's just that the outcome of almost every investigation is either finding nothing was wrong or finding that the user was cheating.

Edit: I checked your account - either it receives normal drops or it has already been fixed for you.

Not to turn this thread into a grab for you to check everyone's account, but could you please check mine for me as well? I'd be shocked if my account is "normal" so I am assuming that I have been blacklisted for cheating, which I fully insist I did not do.
Owner of Path of Exile Builds (http://pathofexilebuilds.com)
IGN: Unguided
"
Vertraag wrote:

Not to turn this thread into a grab for you to check everyone's account, but could you please check mine for me as well? I'd be shocked if my account is "normal" so I am assuming that I have been blacklisted for cheating, which I fully insist I did not do.

Yours has been. Please talk to support and they can hopefully sort it out. I am sorry about their response times - there is so much mail with release.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info