Leeching Spectral throw Scion

An update for this build. I'm currently in act 2 cruels (still in Nemesis of course ;)) and it is working great.

The current state of the build: link

I use ST+LMP+Added fire+life leech

I'm ustilising warlords mark most of the time, but i switch to Enfeeble for stronger bosses (dominus wasn't taht hard with enfeeble up TBH); i terms of auras i run hatred and clarity, though if needed for act bosses i switch hatred for purity.

Thanks to this
my leech is already great - i leech mana from wurms and warlords and life from wurms, warlords, the passive and the life leech gem.
I recently found the first corrupted blood nemesis (or however the mod is called which gives you a bleeding DOT) and i didn't notice it at all, i leeched that much life taht i was a full health the whole time and i noticed the mod only when i got the message from the achievement :)

EDIT: my next steps in the build will be getting Golems blood and than mind over matter (and the 40% mana regen node of scion start). My current mana regen is 25 mana/s and even only with the wurms leech i have full mana all the time, so i hope i'll be able to keep it up.
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Nov 2, 2013, 4:48:41 AM
What gear you using ? you don't notice that ^^

And for solo boss what skill using with ST ? double strike heavy strike?
Last edited by Myztik77 on Nov 2, 2013, 7:06:46 PM
"
Myztik77 wrote:
What gear you using ? you don't notice that ^^

And for solo boss what skill using with ST ? double strike heavy strike?

My current gear:
Spoiler

(btw i wouldn't need that many mana flasks, i'll switch one of them soon)

The life leech against the rare enemy was:
5.2% (gem) + 2% (wurms) + 2% (passive) + 5% (curse) = 14.2% life leech ;)

Even for bosses i use SPectral throw - it allows me to stay at range and throwing the weapon one will usually hit him at least 2 times (so your actually doing 2 or more times 60% damage in one throw). Thanks to LMP one of the projectiles will hit him when they return even if i moved a bit left and right (so i never have to stay in one place).

Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
Current OB success:
Last edited by Sony_Black on Nov 3, 2013, 6:15:07 AM
OK, an update about my current situation :)

I'm approaching Cruel Vaal, so i'm not yet that far in (becasue i play another char with a friend a lot and i don't ahve as much time for the scion as i would like to have...)

My current tree: link

I bough some uniques (Wurms and Windscream) and i was ultra lucky to find an Inner treasure nemesis, who dropped a perfect Slitherpinch (both perfect mods and 4 linked); which i didn't plan to have, but it fits perfectly in the build. I could swtich either of the uniques out if i need a rare badly - without windscream i would cast only enfeeble (but slither makes up for the lost leech from WM) and since i planned only for Wurms i can have either wurm or slither (and keep windcream for WM) to keep my leech up (i will try to keep all 3 on my char though and see if i can make up the potential loss of life and resists in other slots later).
Currently i have no problem running all 3 of them at once.

My complete gear:

(i never really need the mana flask, but that will change when i take MoM later, though a hybrid might be better in that slot...)
The mana leech is only beeing leveled in case i need it later :)

Currently i have around 1500 life (given taht i have a life roll only on one ring that is quite encouraging IMHO, because i can still get more life on my helmet, chest, other ring and amulet)
Current OB success:
Last edited by Sony_Black on Nov 8, 2013, 5:46:33 AM
OK, Cruel Piety is down, my next play session with this char will be Cruel Dominus...

The build so far: link

I'm going towards the mana leech node, after that i'll finally take MoM.

My gear:
Spoiler

I'll upgrade the helmet ASAP.
I found the axe on a mini dock run after Piety (i was on 90% towards lvl 55 so i wanted to get that lvl done). Before i used this sword:
Spoiler
Current OB success:
Last edited by Sony_Black on Nov 11, 2013, 5:58:37 PM
OK guys, dinally i managed to get the mana leech nad pick up Mind over matter.

I haven't played long with it yet, but it seems that one hybrid is enough to keep the mana up so i can still spam my spectral throw (when there are some weapons in the air the leech easily sustains the mana) even if i take damage.

So my tree on lvl 61 is: link

I have only 2300 life (and 240 mana free after the reservation of auras), but thanks to my decoy totem i had no problems at all. Currently i'm halfway through act 2 cruel.

my gear for now:
Spoiler

EDIT: i also edited the planned tree in the opening post again
Current OB success:
Last edited by Sony_Black on Nov 17, 2013, 7:11:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info