[Nemesis] HP EK Scion - Arctic Armor + EB + MoM - 5+ Auras

"
hokieneer wrote:
I think it's pretty inefficient to go down in the duelist area for hp. I'd avoid that area and just pick up hp from the lower ranger or upper templar.

I combined the two trees in the first post and got this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGcRlhUgFm8W8xcvGYUZihqPHNwdFB2qIcMkPCSqJjwnqSj6KaUqTSzpLYMtqC9vL50xnjWSNuk64T8nQYdGcUlRSn1KyE3jTipVxlXWVi1X4VpSWm1br2TnZ6BsFm6qb55wu3_GgKSCHoLHgwmD24d2iPGPRpDWkyeXBptdm7Wio6ZXpwinXKiarFmsf7GQtAy18rc-t9a4k8HzwzrEospKznHPZdDQ2RPbC9tZ3Q3hiONq52Pr7vF28kXyl_ba-WX56PrS-wn8S_zF_gr-jw==

I think the health is at +246%, has all the Aura buffs from the second one and all the DPS from the first one. Draw back it's only +24% mana and has less evasion/armor nodes. Not sure if this is better or worse than the other two, but there is some definite min/maxing needed between mana/mana reserved/auras/armor. I'm wondering the more I look at it if max auras (4 + clarity) is a bad idea for nemesis/hc.

My build idea is 1-hand + shield, so I'll probably invest in the shield nodes in the templar while leveling and then see if I can squeeze that extra aura in later.

I'm also wondering if unnatural calm is valuable with discipline/EB combo.

You know, you might be right. THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD TREE FOR 100
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Those are some really good points. The mana thing is going to be a huge decider. I think gear will have a huge impact on how much you can min/max the tree. But I like the idea of combining the builds like you did. When I'm home from work and have some time I'll go through the builds you two posted and see what I can do!
IGN: Dmillz
This is some plagiarized shit. At least give Aux credit where he's due. You copy his gem set-ups and even use same wording. At least make it more professional.
I"m at work today also, but ya know it's Friday.

It might be gear dependent, esp with resists. Personally, I don't like having to relying on alpha's howl because my play time is pretty limited, so saving up for a unique that I'm sure everyone is going to want will be very hard for me to do. I hate to see what Alpha's are going for in the 1.0 world.

I really like the thought of going into the templar area for the big life nodes, shield/block nodes, and there is even that armor and soul wheel. I'm not sure how possible that's going to be while also taking EB. ZiggD posted a build yesterday where he went templar area and got EB (and Mind of Matter) and I felt is was extremely squishy. I'd personally like 250%+ life for a hc build.

There might be enough mana and reserve reduce passives around scion/templar to effectively run 2 auras(Hatred & Grace/Purity) , plus a blood magic clarity, still run EK on mana and maybe squeeze in artic armor. Might need mana leech from gear or from the shadow area.

I just switched my lvl20 scion over from ST to EK last night (it was a little earlier than I imaged, got a good wand). Still building out the "base", but soon I hope I'll have a little more feel for what branch to take next.
"
Pantyknight wrote:
This is some plagiarized shit. At least give Aux credit where he's due. You copy his gem set-ups and even use same wording. At least make it more professional.

Actually, I think he did, pal. And the gems for EK are more or less obvious. Only thing that's not is the build itself, and that grows readily apparent once you play one.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
Pantyknight wrote:

I did... The entire idea was based off of his open beta build. The passive tree however are 100% me and the other people in this thread.
Last edited by Dmillz on Oct 25, 2013, 3:48:32 PM
"
hokieneer wrote:
I"m at work today also, but ya know it's Friday.

It might be gear dependent, esp with resists. Personally, I don't like having to relying on alpha's howl because my play time is pretty limited, so saving up for a unique that I'm sure everyone is going to want will be very hard for me to do. I hate to see what Alpha's are going for in the 1.0 world.

I really like the thought of going into the templar area for the big life nodes, shield/block nodes, and there is even that armor and soul wheel. I'm not sure how possible that's going to be while also taking EB. ZiggD posted a build yesterday where he went templar area and got EB (and Mind of Matter) and I felt is was extremely squishy. I'd personally like 250%+ life for a hc build.

There might be enough mana and reserve reduce passives around scion/templar to effectively run 2 auras(Hatred & Grace/Purity) , plus a blood magic clarity, still run EK on mana and maybe squeeze in artic armor. Might need mana leech from gear or from the shadow area.

I just switched my lvl20 scion over from ST to EK last night (it was a little earlier than I imaged, got a good wand). Still building out the "base", but soon I hope I'll have a little more feel for what branch to take next.

Should actually be cheap gear wise, that's one of the biggest ideas behind the build for me. Alphas howl is the ONLY item, and it's only required to run extra auras. People have posted some good builds that are a hybrid between the Aura and HP build in my OP that looks promising. I am going to take some time this afternoon hopefully to go through them and I'll update the OP with it when I finish.

I think what will end up happening is there will be a divergence between a low-gear and good-gear tree. This should be 100% do-able self found, then you can optimize your tree when you start getting good gear to min/max.

Edit: Finally looked at the build you posted. Looks sick, and has room for a LOT of flexibility. Updated OP with this as a recommended build guideline.
Last edited by Dmillz on Oct 25, 2013, 4:00:37 PM
Finished my build for the most part. Its a build for lvl 82 to 83. My roommate how uses a marauder suggested Templar health nodes instead so this build is a high health, mana regen and damage build. Using US, RT, IG, IR, Elemental Addaption, and MoM // 2H Maces // 3 endurance charges (inc Oak) and a Frenzy charge // Running Clarity and Hatred, and Reduced Mana (Sovereignty is 2 nodes away) // Glacial Hammer the options i see are: Attack Speed/Multi, Melee Splash/Concentrated Effect, Increase melee damage/elemental damage/cold damage/increased fire damage. or... if you can find it Bringer of Rain with multi and melee splash/concentrated.

Im going Geofri's Baptism for lvling then Kongor's Undying Rage/Marohi Erqi if i have enough for 6L

im using Perandus Signet, Doedre's Damning, and Atziri's Foible until i have the levels for my nodes. I might keep the amulet for int

On a side note for the builds going over templar you guys are missing out skipping inner force as it is the only thing that affects arctic armor

And yes Iron Grip Node works for Spectral throw. The gem does not.

I got to catch a train so ill edit for ST after i get back. probably around 10pm //-5 time zone
Last edited by Njume on Oct 25, 2013, 4:36:31 PM
Quick couple things before parsing that build. IR is almost pointless if you can't run Grace, so I would suggest fitting that in. Inner Force is something that can easily be taken by those interested. I would run your build by http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/547971 or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/547409. They are theorycrafting pretty hard about spectral throw stuff over there.
How's the leveling going for everyone running an EK scion. I just took out Piety, and despite having the worse gear imaginable, I haven't had much issues. EK DPS is very solid and I'm augmenting my offense with bear/fire traps when needed.

Trying to decide if I should go towards IR or EB next.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info