Cast on Crit

Yeah... I thought I can link it to a spell and whenever I crit with an attack it would procc. What happens if I link multiple spells with it? Will all be cast? Will it choose one?
someone should totally combine this with flicker strike and lightning warp on a crit build for the lols
ign: reidan
"
Reidan wrote:
someone should totally combine this with flicker strike and lightning warp on a crit build for the lols
video please <3
if I have a Dual Strike + Cast on Crit + Fireball, can the Fireball crit? and if it can, how does that work? considering how things worked until now, each skill probably has its individual crit roll (dual strike rolls a crit, fireball is triggered, fireball then has its crit roll), but it may also be coded in a way so that the Fireball can never crit

could a dev or someone who is using the gem test it?
Anyone else intrigued by the prospect of a quill rain cast on crit build?
IGN: Iolar
working on the quill rain cast on crit build right now.

Thinking something along the lines of split arrow, chain, life gain on hit, cast on crit, cold snap, ele prolif or ice spear

grabbing attack speed and crit nodes for triggering. maybe run a magnate belt and 4 diamond flasks but not sure if that'll be sustainable. alt damage would probably just be explosive arrow, but i really think i need a better single target skill.

Last edited by Kiriak on Nov 18, 2013, 10:58:30 PM
"
hakuice wrote:
working on the quill rain cast on crit build right now.

Thinking something along the lines of split arrow, chain, life gain on hit, cast on crit, cold snap, ele prolif or ice spear

grabbing attack speed and crit nodes for triggering. maybe run a magnate belt and 4 diamond flasks but not sure if that'll be sustainable. alt damage would probably just be explosive arrow, but i really think i need a better single target skill.

I was thinking about it after the fact and now I'm wondering whether dual wielding wands would be more efficient.

You wouldnt need to worry about any mods other than attack speed and crit chance on a 1.5 attack speed wand. If you had 2 wands with 25% attack speed and 25% crit chance, you'd end up with about 2 attacks per second with a 10% crit chance, which is definitely more effective than 5% crit chance at 3 attacks per second.
IGN: Iolar
"
"
You wouldnt need to worry about any mods other than attack speed and crit chance on a 1.5 attack speed wand. If you had 2 wands with 25% attack speed and 25% crit chance, you'd end up with about 2 attacks per second with a 10% crit chance, which is definitely more effective than 5% crit chance at 3 attacks per second.

but with wands, you'd be restricted to power siphon, which would require a gmp gem to output as many shots as split arrow. i've tested with split arrow and chain and when split arrows crit, each arrow triggers the spell. that way you save a slot for something like chain, or life gain on hit, or even another spell for triggering.
"
hakuice wrote:
but with wands, you'd be restricted to power siphon, which would require a gmp gem to output as many shots as split arrow. i've tested with split arrow and chain and when split arrows crit, each arrow triggers the spell. that way you save a slot for something like chain, or life gain on hit, or even another spell for triggering.

GMP is not a lost slot if a spell is also a projectile. GMP power siphon/frenzy, each projectile triggers GMP ice spear. 25 ice spears per crit! I wanna see it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info