A Squirrel Pissed on my head at Ben & Jerry's

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Oct 23, 2013, 2:37:15 PM
So, which one are you? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
So, which one are you? =^[.]^=

This guy, obviously ;)
Last edited by TheWretch on Oct 23, 2013, 5:43:04 PM
Holy fucking necro batman.

I remember the first time I went to McDonalds, the week after the first store opened here in New Zealand. I got stuck eating outside because it was packed to the gill - damn seagull first tried to steal my chips, then shat on them when I waved him away.

Chicken McNuggets were good though.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Holy fucking necro batman.

I remember the first time I went to McDonalds, the week after the first store opened here in New Zealand. I got stuck eating outside because it was packed to the gill - damn seagull first tried to steal my chips, then shat on them when I waved him away.

Chicken McNuggets were good though.

Poor, deprived kiwi.

Chicken McNuggets are crap. What you really want are

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Food/Menu-Detail/ChickfilA-Nuggets

Those aren't formed chicken sludge; they are actual cuts of chicken breast, and the seasoned breading puts McSludgets to shame. =*[.]*=

ETA: Oh, and check out their "chips":

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Food/Menu-Detail/ChickfilA-Waffle-Potato-Fries

Now I'm hungry, and I just ate!
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Sep 10, 2015, 9:54:15 AM
The question is what was this guy looking for in the search bar to come up with this necro?
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
The question is what was this guy looking for in the search bar to come up with this necro?

ROFL
"
peachii wrote:

Pissed squirrels, of course:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ikH9ZRcF2Q

=^[.]^=
This thread is crazy. Also, necro'd by a spambot! Weird.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
This thread is crazy. Also, necro'd by a spambot! Weird.

I'd forgotten all about it, pretty good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info