Thread Spam in General is out of control

Acceptable, No. Predictable, Yes.

Fight the good fight, but don't let the influx of morons get you too far down. They will go away after awhile and some of the fresh blood (new players) will be worth it.
"
You know it's bad when even I wont get involved in the fray.

What do you guys think? Should I hit general discussion with some logic or avoid the situation altogether?

There's some things even The Mighty Arnold can't deal with.

Just leave it be, they'll get tired of spitting bile eventually.
Oh Hell no! Go for it. I went and stirred the pot a little just for shits and giggles earlier. It was fun!

But wait until the rage quitters and the PoE is Dead morons to set up camp.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Relax. Same shit happened at OB. People freak at the large number of dweebs that came in and acted like they had been here the entire time.

The core stayed and for the most part are fun to play with. Same thing is going to happen at Release. A rush of new players. Many will scream about how much the game sucks to troll us, many will leave quickly, and a few will stick around long enough to relax and join the rest of us.

We could use a few new funny guys. Vakirauta has dropped the ball lately.

Spoiler
Love you man!

I was one of those dweebs. :(
Last edited by VeryBrightLight on Oct 22, 2013, 6:50:37 PM
And you have been embraced!

More like you and we win the day! Now just help a little and start making fun of Vakirauta. He may not deserve it, but I like to think he does.
I am pleasantly surprised at GD at the moment. Probably will change in a day or two, but not bad.

I saw one Character name thread and it was nothing. I was all set to get into to it with a noob and nothing. (But nicely Bex)

Also happy to see BMBI on probation again. Just doesn't seem right if he's not.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Also happy to see BMBI on probation again. Just doesn't seem right if he's not.

+10
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Spam? I love it!!!! I'm having spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans,spam, spam and spam.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Last edited by Pavshaus on Oct 25, 2013, 7:15:09 AM
"
Spoonmann wrote:
Hate to say it, but I think you are right. The worst part is that it is only going to get even worse after the 23rd.

I was wrong and I am very happy about it.
"
Vakirauta wrote:
You're never good with links, are you Pavs?

I blame google..... fixed it now though
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info