Is this game dead? Died yet?

i want a standalone version
I want a non-desync version.

Also why do threads like these not get deleted?
We should definately bump this thread again in a year's time
Desync threw away most people that loved ARPG that had decent connection playing them...

And the persistant one learned the hard way that PoE won't be a good ARPG. It is decent and free, but D3 is in better shape atm thanks to a total new revamp...

Like I mentionned many times to my friends: "buy me Diablo III and I will play it. THe only reason I play PoE is because it is free"

Then desync hit me, I keep on playing, desync happens, keep playing, desync happens... *sigh* close game
"
joe_sblg wrote:
Desync threw away most people that loved ARPG that had decent connection playing them...

And the persistant one learned the hard way that PoE won't be a good ARPG. It is decent and free, but D3 is in better shape atm thanks to a total new revamp...

Like I mentionned many times to my friends: "buy me Diablo III and I will play it. THe only reason I play PoE is because it is free"

Then desync hit me, I keep on playing, desync happens, keep playing, desync happens... *sigh* close game

this!
"
joe_sblg wrote:

If you cant handle the desync the desync handles you!
Bring back players online and these threads would either stop or be proven correct.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
joe_sblg wrote:

So RoS is actually enjoyed by some people? I put about 30 hours in and came back here...
There's just a lot more to do in this game...
We don't need more trash threads like this. Had enough, even from the most recent one:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887122/page/1

The game is not dead, otherwise you will not be able to start this thread. The one who's dead, is the one who started this trash topic. Nothing to discuss. Period.
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael