1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

A lot of things are known before (thanks @GGG for the always perfect information flow!), but really nice notes!

Looking forward for tomorrow, the servers will burn! :-D
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
not sure if i understand this correctly, but did GGG just make anger, grace, wrath reserve 60% of my life rather than 2% of my life?
"
The early Shadow tree has been given more access to mana.

This was so needed! Thanks :)
Awesome!
just one more map
"
pun1sher wrote:
"
Especially the auras unless the total reduced percentage of auras is like 40-50% from passive tree almost nobody will be able to run more than twice at the same time. That's a shame really.

And 2 auras at the same time is not enougth for you ? Even when they are better than before ? come on... stop complaining and test it first.

Purity was nerfed, how is purity better? Riddle me that...
IGN Ken__Kaniff
yeah, i was trying to drop kaom since like 1-2 years... no luck in drop, so now i have NOTHING.

i dont like RNG!!!

all kaoms should have 500 now :p
ign: CrushTheEvil
"
chalkline wrote:
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
"
chalkline wrote:
Look

at

my

chris

I understand your trying to make a better game, but some of these charges are beyond not thought through. Take it from someone who plays this game at a end game level more hours then all your alpha's are logged on. And btw all the Hardcore Gamers don't buy any pets because we have Neon to follow us around whenever we like. Figured he would have told you how to play your game, fail... PM in game if u like to l2p

I heard they based Knights of the Round off of your Epeen. Legends were true.

when you play this game half as much as me come talk.

I have played the game far longer than you. Not that it matters.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Added a rebalanced Keystone Passive Skill - Avatar of Fire: 50% of your physical/lightning/cold damage is converted to fire damage. You can't deal non-fire damage.

I have to ask how it works with skills like Glacial hammer/Lightning strike and how it will work with reflected damage?
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day
"
not sure if i understand this correctly, but did GGG just make anger, grace, wrath reserve 60% of my life rather than 2% of my life?

Yes, but they added several reserve reduction nodes 60% to start; not final tally. relax. You can still stack to your hearts content.
I coulda been a contenda.
Congrats Chris and Team for making it to release and cheers for all of your hard work!

My main concerns have been talked about ad nauseam already, so I'll leave it at that.
Last edited by Hojirozame on Oct 22, 2013, 11:58:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info