1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Yes, we will make it so that you can unlink 4-link items.

Thank you, Chris.

Not sure if that was in response to me or someone else with the same beef.

Yes, thank you Chris. On items with a max of 4 sockets, there are times when you don't want all 4 sockets linked.
"
Kinne wrote:

So hilarious reading angry comments about legacy items from jealous kids who thing it matters in their life if someone else can have them but not they. (I don't own a single one of them)

THIS
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
You now can't use an Orb of Fusing on a fully linked item or a Jeweller's Orb on a fully socketed item.

This should have been made possible with a modifier key.

For example, with the last aura changes, I purposely went over 3 4 linked items and changed them to 3 link + 1.

I think you also forgot to mention the fixes to Kole/Brutus/Carnage.
Please tell me you fixed these absolutely broken mobs, they will be the laughingstock of your launch if not.

I think GGG want to prevent accidental destroying of full link and maximum socketed items. Easier solution for this problem is putting message into game, simillar to the one, which is warning about random destroying your own items. So, in this particular case, whenever you want rearrange full link or socketed gear you will be asked for appropriate confirmation - "yes" or 'no". Everyone will be happy and there will be no mistakes.
Waiting to see the numbers on the facebreaker nerf ... lets see if its still playable build or its turned into a joke too

And if 2 handers are buffed like crazy ... with multistrike and Fa making slow aps a no issue .. hello Path of 2 handers .. yuck
What is happening to Determination?? I guess its the same as the others, but I didn't see it mentioned.

Besides that... I think release will be interesting :)
"
solistus wrote:
I have to say, I'm extremely disappointed at the decision to create so many legacy items out of high end uniques. I objected to the very first patch that created a legacy item with a non-retroactive nerf, and was more or less laughed out of the conversation for saying this was a dangerous precedent that could have much broader effects on the economy in the future. Well, I hate to say I told you so...

Knowing that the best items are now literally impossible to get on my own through playing, and that the trade prices will skyrocket even more out of my reach, kills a lot of my desire to continue playing. If these items are a serious balance problem, the changes really need to be retroactive. If they're not, then the nerfs are unnecessarily punishing to new players who won't be able to get these items.

I'm definitely not going to waste my time playing Standard/HC anymore. My desire to play the release version at all has dropped off quite a bit, TBH.

if you have not obtained those unique legacy items by this time, it would be unlikely you would have ever obtain them. as said in another post these items are in the legacy leagues, which player who have spent time and effort to obtain these items. why should they be screwed because, of your lack of ability to obtain them.
Thank you for all your hard work. Best of luck. I hope i will be able to sleep today, because of all the hype :P.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Oct 22, 2013, 9:12:22 AM
Legacy OP Uniques?
Ill never play any non Ladder League again, maybe ill just delete my char after the leauge ended IF best in Slot is Kaom's Heart, Rainbowstrides, Thunderfist, Auxium, Shavronne's Wrappings, Soul Taker or Facebreakers.
FUCK IM SO EXCITED GOD DAMN IT!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:

That's I thought as well, but it appears GGG thinks we have too many sources of all resist. On the positive side, for the 4 month leagues anyway, prismatic rings are back, albeit with a reduced implicit value. Also, we don't have access to the passive tree yet. There is at least one new all resist node near the Scion. So who knows how all this will pan out.

It's the max resists that is the problem with Purity.

Ahh, went back and re-read, the increased max resists is reduced, not the resist all.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Oct 22, 2013, 9:19:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info