I Cast Magic Missile! - Cantrip's Guide to Ethereal Knives

"
MindR wrote:
Hi, I love you.
Been looking all around for someone who got a build which can actually work, and with my favourite class as well!

I'm gonna hop on the Ambush-league with a friend as soon as I can. This will be my first time in a new league. Do you have any tips on the tree and on items to look for, use etc? I'm still quite noobish and helpless when it comes to testing new builds D:

This was my first char on Domination, as well. What's nice, you don't need all that much in regards with gear to level up (especially since leveling is faster using Spectral Throw or Storm Call type skills, and of course Searing Bond).

Later on, you can see my gear, that's the sort of stuff you should aim for. Life, Mana Regen, Spell Damage, Cast Speed, Resist... Tree and leveling order depends on what gear you have and how tanky you feel vs how much damage you deal, so that's flexible.

As for the Tree, you can do it as Shadow (posted just above you, looks good), or as Scion (which barely changed as far as this build cares, and just got better).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Mar 5, 2014, 2:58:52 PM
Not sure yet if i'll go with this build again (or 2h mace maur / summoner (life or ci) but if i will it's also shadow:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA3nfVTxXn8Gtzs4w2VUtQQiaVbXstRxzcf8aTJ8HFEZa0DNxXiEKdo3C7RnHquh6U8h2CHvyr2RPhiIMJPI6sP9sLL28dqm-eV8nKSij6GYbDOuvurEebtVYtuJN6qussGYqsf6cIDH2a4CpNLYP7CY9GEH9FnRUglwb22h0U0NDGnizpxKIaj_rSz2XdDbvjFy826VXGW6_8xf66ZOeG0SSq42oWb04qGNtnoFXWJLAZhSmldPGHdoCkGmyFMiFgSn3z3UCgBS1gS3rvdO0=
Could you post the new skill stree? The original one is broken.
ign : MLG_AT_OVERWATCH
Made a shadow in new league that I will be leveling up to use this build. I will be using crit though, so tree is a little different than before: Passives

This is for level 90, which isn't completely impossible to reach.
This build was so much fun im Dom league im seriously considering using it again for the new league once i level a few chars quick for gems.
"
CantripN wrote:
Ok, after seeing the new tree, it still works just fine :) Better than ever, in fact.

Could you post a new skilltree ? :/ When i had stacked enough levels yesterday and were about to go skillskill i noticed the trees all messed up. like 50% of the talents are gone :(
"
CantripN wrote:
...or as Scion (which barely changed as far as this build cares, and just got better).

Yup, I just respeced my lvl 53 EK scion in standard to see what changed, lost a bit of life, but gained some DPS and casting speed. Spell damage is better in the new tree.

Now I gotta start all over in ambush and get to a proper level to run maps.
"You think logoutcore makes you better....." - ShaeG
Last edited by Taiberius on Mar 6, 2014, 8:23:10 PM
Update will be posted in roughly 12 hours. I need some sleep :D

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Updated tree is more or less this: TREE

Thank You. merci beaucoup. New and first scion - just started a new scion character in the new league last night. Any advice for newbs -- saw yesterday's post of like minds.

"
Been looking all around for someone who got a build which can actually work, and with my favourite class as well!

I'm gonna hop on the Ambush-league with a friend as soon as I can. This will be my first time in a new league. Do you have any tips on the tree and on items to look for, use etc? I'm still quite noobish and helpless when it comes to testing new builds D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info