Inexium´s supporter pack

Inexium is asking 2 questions:

1) How the Fu*k is he supposed to upgrade to a supporter pack if he is on probation and open beta is ending soon? Especialy when support@grindinggear.com ignore him?

2) How the hell is he on probation more than guy who trolled all community?
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Oct 21, 2013, 4:17:47 PM
1. he might adress his concerns to support true your account?

2. no clue this decision is up to GGG, but i would support releasing him from probation.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
can I be a Prophet of Inexium too?
people claim he speaks through them.
he's like a new deity in Path Of Exile.
a martyr, put on probation for our sins :)

HERETICS!
THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOD
Spoiler
Chris Wilson

YOU SHALL ALL BURN!
Spoiler
ok maybe not "burn", but certainly get bad RNG.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Oct 21, 2013, 4:28:23 PM
hmm GGG support ignoring someone? wtf..

oh well i actually feel a bit bad for him especially since it seems he is having a long probation and he doesnt actually deserve it imo , we all lose it sometimes .

Anyway gl Inex , hope u can come back soon with a brand new shiny tittle
he didnt stop, even how much they asked him to stop, it does not give him any "extra privilegies".

Hope he learned the lesson he should, thank you.
"
marremurt wrote:
he didnt stop, even how much they asked him to stop, it does not give him any "extra privilegies".

You and ARPG should be on probation longer than he is.

Thank you.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
I must say he was kinda unnecessarily noisy and made support much trouble with his endless cross-linking. However I think that they still read his mails so he should have no trouble to get his support pack even after release. I imagine it is the date of the e-mail received which will matter. :)

pretty sure GGG's inbox is getting hammered by lots of emails and PMs atm...
Sweeping Maid
You can still e-mail support@grindinggear.com, regardless of being probated on the forums.
In fact, it's what you're supposed to do if you have questions about your probation.

While they are getting hammered with e-mails and PMs, they have an entire team of people responding to them and they get cleared pretty quickly.
"
Velocireptile wrote:
"
marremurt wrote:

You and ARPG should be on probation longer than he is.

Thank you.

i havnt done anything to be prohabation, im asking you to stop giving false accusess against a person and stop troll posting different things about him, what you doing is against the ToU and goes under harrasment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info