Volls Protector build [Cold+Critical+CI Witch HC lvl 74]

"
Kyu wrote:
Just wondering, how do you get Power Charges with this build?

The chest piece. Its built around it. You can use this chestpiece to farm a nice chest, or craft a nice one. you would use a 5l or 6l and link spear to power siphon. Depending on what mods you roll, that chest could be infinitely better than vols. But since vols will be available early you can start with that.
Oh lord, I just saw. That chest is awesome. Thanks. ;p

Are there any certain places it drops or is just random? (Or lucky Orb of Chances?)

EDIT: Got my hands on one.
Last edited by Kyu on Dec 23, 2012, 9:15:26 AM
Yay I got lvl :) - after 2 months of occasional play.

Build updated: Same gear - haven't found anything better, stats updated. Also Elemental weakness FTW - see Support Curse section.
How is this build in Open Beta? i really have no idea what to spec as a witch level 35, ive saved 20 passive skill points and have 6 respec points, would this build be good? and not too hard(gear wise) to build?
Im playing default league non hc
I am trying to MIN-MAX this build and I am curious...

Lets say you remove the 4 points to the left of "Mental Acuity." You lose

>5+5+5+9 = 24% COLD Damage and the FIRE Damage your totem deals.

if you relocate those 4 points by placing 3 points to the right of "Celestial Walker and 1 point to the left of "Mental Acuity," You gain

>5+8+8+5 = 26% COLD and FIRE damage.

So you gain 2% spell damage.

Not only this, but if you do it this way... you can access the "Mana Regeneration" node which paired with mana regen gear and clarity should be a lot right?

IGN: LessBow
Gonna make this one

2 points are deals with bandits for 8% res and +1 power charge so I'll have 6 charges at the end + 3 frenzy charges from blood rage. The biggest problems are
- lowlvl chest (need to get lots of ES from other staff and still it would be quite low => SC build)
- CI problems (status ailments)
- low mana (Dream Fragments is MUSTHAVE for this and CI problems)
Currently I just don't have enough money for that %)
But already got Voll and DF
Spoiler

Building up more ES (shield and helm are now the main sources of ES)...
Permanently sorry for bad English :D
Last edited by Immundissime on Mar 11, 2013, 10:26:53 AM
Inbefore Power Charge on Crit
Last edited by Doomsdxy on Jul 1, 2013, 8:09:02 PM
It's funny that after making build based on Voll's protector we finally get a Power Charge On Crit support gem and now i can throw away that lowlvl chest :D
Going to this tree if someone is interested:

6 power charges give me +300% crit. chance, currently i have 52.5% crit.chance for freezing pulse with all items and passives at current stage (78 lvl). I will get +115% crit.chance from passives further and probably some more crit.chance from items, so on the way to 60+ crit.chance for freezing pulse =)
The biggest problem is that I don't want to get rid of my current amulet, which has 63% increased critical multiplyer, but the only way to get away from stuns is totally uninteresting Chayula. Playing SC so dying sometimes from stuns.
Permanently sorry for bad English :D
Last edited by Immundissime on Apr 5, 2013, 12:02:23 PM
i see he is banned... wtf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info