6L my chest and make me happy forever and stuff

"
Junkx wrote:
sorry, can't contain it - you're a piece of shit.

mod will remove this post, and may put me on probation, but i don't care. you need to know. straight up - if i witnessed in real life somebody bullying another person like this, i'd straight up kick their fucking face in

Real tough guy here

[removed by Admin]
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
Last edited by RoryC_GGG on Oct 19, 2013, 9:12:15 PM
"
Junkx wrote:

mod will remove this post, and may put me on probation, but i don't care. you need to know. straight up - if i witnessed in real life somebody bullying another person like this, i'd straight up kick their fucking face in

Id appreciate it if a mod could leave this post, everyone needs to know how tough this gentleman is
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
Junkx wrote:

+1
@Stodderkonge
This is silly!

"
EtherBunny66 wrote:

Real tough guy here

[removed by Admin]

you sir, just made my day ^_^

+1
Exiled for Eternity
Last edited by RoryC_GGG on Oct 19, 2013, 9:12:36 PM
"
jdilly23 wrote:

Hi guise,

Ill be super happy if you guys could maybe just donate a couple thousand fusings to me so i can 6L this super awesome build enabling chest that i swear i wont vendor for a divine orb and stuff

ISWYDT
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by iRace82 on Oct 19, 2013, 8:51:29 PM
"
Junkx wrote:
"
EtherBunny66 wrote:
"
Junkx wrote:

Real tough guy here

im not acting tough, why do i need to? this is the internet. im just allowing you to realize there are people like me in the real world out there that you may be a dick towards, or a dick to somebody else in their presence.

you may have realized you still live in the real world even if you hide behind the interwebz. being such a jerk to other people will catch up with you. getting your head knocked around may just straighten you out because clearly time-outs in your room with your gtaV are not enough

Ok tough guy. We are quite scurred.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Junkx wrote:

I would love to meet you in real life, so you could "knock my head around"
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
Hey guys. Please refrain from creating more threads about this topic as it has been locked several times due to hostility. Below is a more detailed explanation about this issue:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/543116/page/9#p4891398

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info