My witch cosplay

"
kraak wrote:

You need to eat more.

+1

Anyway, nice to see some fanart like this and it´s quite well done, GGG should start a cosplay competition, I´m 100% sure this would be extremely funny! :-D
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
"
Cowboy28 wrote:
"
kraak wrote:

[REMOVED BY ADMIN]

+1

Anyway, nice to see some fanart like this and it´s quite well done, GGG should start a cosplay competition, I´m 100% sure this would be extremely funny! :-D

[REMOVED BY ADMIN]
Last edited by Connor_GGG on Oct 20, 2013, 2:07:03 PM
"
AintCare wrote:
"
Cowboy28 wrote:
"
kraak wrote:

[REMOVED BY ADMIN]

+1

[REMOVED BY ADMIN]

No u.
ign: Vixien
Last edited by Connor_GGG on Oct 20, 2013, 2:08:31 PM
I think this is an excellent cosplay, OP. Definitely a good choice for Halloween or the fall season more generally.

How long did it take to make?

I don't see any issues with the cosplayer but good job on the witch :D
The OP isnt the girl in the pic, othervice she would have responded to the thread by now.
"
Ouroboros226 wrote:
The OP isnt the girl in the pic, othervice she would have responded to the thread by now.

or could just be busy .
the ignorant need to stop posting advice on a thread that isn't asking for any.

seriously stop posting to eat more etc w/e. take your expectations and apply them to yourself and not other people, because every person is physically different. i seriously hope she isn't reading this thread if the picture is of the OP because you have no idea how she may or may not react to dumb shit comments like that.

i don't even need to get into the facts there are different physical builds and that shes obviously still young and still developing (maybe shes tall and hasn't caught up to that yet) because i seriously hope people have enough common sense they can connect the dots themselves and they don't actually think every person looks the same and we're a world full of army drone robots that are identical to mainstream medias standards.
Nice OP.

Golem is sweet too.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
to all those saying she needs to eat more why don't you leave her alone and I bet the girl in that picture she posted is actually her. She looks perfectly healthy to me and I know female friends just like her on how skinny she is and everyone is different phyically she is completely fine. Here is another idea why she hasn't come back because of you idiots who are insulting her about eating more when she is perfectly fine and I'd bet way more healthy than alot of you and she is probably busy with work and or school or even both

to the OP that is very nice pic of you as a witch great job :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info