My drawing of piety :D

This is awesome!!!!

I wanna see her eyes.
[Removed by Support]
Great Work
Why ask Why and start by denying before you have actually tried?
Yeah i wanna see her eyes too, how she actually looks as a person, behind that mask.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Oct 18, 2013, 4:20:46 AM
Nice one OP.

I always thought of Piety as a female M.Bison. Is the hat I think.
We tested it extensively
Last edited by Icholas on Oct 18, 2013, 4:36:14 AM
A really nice Fan Art. I'd like to see more of these kind!

You are 10000 times better than me in drawing and I love to see talented persons.

Although, I feel like there's a little outline around the lips that I don't like or there's a little somehing or too much emphasis on it!

Also, I don't know if you would've have been able to put more detail on the chest, or is it your way to draw thing !

Maybe you could had a background ? Lunaris ? :D That's would be awesome and would feel like a complete Fan Art.

as someone said already : MOOOOOOOAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Keep up the good work, all these thing I typed were only opinions, trying to help, I might be wrong about the lips, I simply had this feeling.

Good job and have a nice day!
really nice drawing
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
nice, do more!
woah first the cosplay and now this , exiles are feeling artistic today :P

great drawing obviously
Very nice.

A fan art competition would be great for GGG to hold now and announce the winner a few days after release. Give the fans something to do between now and then.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Saved, thanks OP
i like this game. i mean have you seen how powerful is the barbarian

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info