Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 1

Well i still plan on using it in a 2H axe build with Kaoms Primacy I will let you all know how it goes LOL.
Not that anyone cares, but I believe I played a few maps with Neonspyder back in Onslaught. It's nice to see the devs actually playing the game from time to time, especially QA.

Also nice to see build of the week back in effect. They're the whole reason I stared playing the game to begin with. "Hi I'm Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games..."

Keep up the outstanding work!
"
symban wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
movies ending. he enters new map and instantly is on low life. any +dmg mod and that char would have been dead. it seems that +life changes changed little (and that is with mana shield)

this build is just like most life builds. almost no dmg nodes all into life a still squishy as hell.. i really hope that there are more life changes approaching

as it is now lvl 66 dungeon with vulnerabiliy added lightning and boss damage can easily kill characters facerolling 75maps. both due to immense spike dmg of brutus and desync. so map lvl imho means little. it is the peak dmg of the map that matters.

that build presented would have zero chamces with that kind of spike dmg. it looks to be ev based but does not use blind/enfeeble so that smash would have landed. and brutus is easily the worst boss to offscreen due to desync and hook (well piety also kicks ass). it is a glass cannon build showing all that is wrong with life builds. swap spectral throw for any melee skill and this char is dead instantly. it is easy to faceroll white mobs when ovegeared.. and even these almost killed her

All that nice gear, almost all passives focused on survival, and white rhoa almost kills if it were not for mana shield. And even worse is people coming and saying "of course it is squishy it has ONLY %130 life nods".

GGG can't you see something wrong here?

Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival.

Please GGG you have this is the way many people see the "life builds problem":

"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
That new Portal graphic looks HORRIBLE! Bring the old one back... :(
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Needs someone to come up with a hardcore melee desync build for this. Or they need to add some type of talent/skill that gives a damage protection every single time you desync? Could work.
Last edited by ZeuZLoD on Oct 20, 2013, 10:59:15 PM
Ok so my question is, if the attack is based on the size of the weapon, does wearing the old demigod ammy increase the size of the attack??
What bothers me is not so much the life issue but more the Path of Scion issue and the possibility that she will always be the more efficient choice when going cross talent tree (for example Marauder/Templar/Duelist).

And she's a woman :*(

Well can't wait for the passive tree!
"
Startkabels wrote:
What bothers me is not so much the life issue but more the Path of Scion issue and the possibility that she will always be the more efficient choice when going cross talent tree (for example Marauder/Templar/Duelist).

stopped crying your eyes out abt how bad poe is and how amazing D3 expac will be? you're like a fotm casual guy who always threatens to quit but yet stays here, aka poser.
I am so tired..... of waiting.

At this point I don't care if they make ST, throw scrolls of wisdom for 25 damage over 5 seconds in a dot.... I just want the game to start downloading onto my computer. And I want the damn passive tree to show up somewhere, anywhere, even on Steam's workshop. I'll do anything to make that happen, well anything that doesn't involve Blizzard. ;-)
"
mvm199 wrote:
"
Startkabels wrote:

stopped crying your eyes out abt how bad poe is and how amazing D3 expac will be? you're like a fotm casual guy who always threatens to quit but yet stays here, aka poser.

I actually quit a while ago but keeping an eye out atm...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info