Mods Compendium

Hi, I'm a new player and just hit maps.

Would it be possible to add Map modifiers? I'm startng to know the various mods, but it would be really useful to know the Increased Item Quantity of the mods, as to know what to expect.

Thanks for your work, I'm using the tables quite often :)
"
foma84 wrote:
Hi, I'm a new player and just hit maps.

Would it be possible to add Map modifiers? I'm startng to know the various mods, but it would be really useful to know the Increased Item Quantity of the mods, as to know what to expect.

Thanks for your work, I'm using the tables quite often :)

www.exaltingpoe.com Has the map Mods.

Also I found a few inaccuracies in the mods compendium if the owner of it sees this. If you message me, we can go over them.
The ring lightning max value is wrong. 50 is maximum.
IGN: AAA
Currently it says on chest armor pieces that local armor % is max 100

But its 120 % according to the poe website.

Great spreadsheet, but I've come to a problem. I wanted to exalt my boots and wanted to find out if it is worth to do it or not so...

Life = Prefix
Move Speed = Prefix
Fire Resist = Suffix
Cold Resist = Suffix
Item Rarity = ??? It is listed on both sections prefix/suffix

Stun recovery is listed twice too. Is there any way to know if my boots are missing a prefix or a suffix? I really want to Exalt these if they have higher chance to roll something good (str/lightning res/etc).

Another question, since it already rolled item rarity as either pref/suff... can it roll rarity again or only if it rolls "double roll"?
IGN: LessBow
Hi,

Can i ask,

1)how did i get maximum shield energy on this amour according to this spreedsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArsB7KohOhhpdHoyZzU2WVZZNXQxMDg4MVk1b0FGbkE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=14)?

2)how did it reach +43 maximum shield energy when its item level is only ilvl 64 which is in the "Scintillating" category of maximum shield energy?

IGN: sBryaNs
"
BryaNs wrote:
Hi,

Can i ask,

1)how did i get maximum shield energy on this amour according to this spreedsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArsB7KohOhhpdHoyZzU2WVZZNXQxMDg4MVk1b0FGbkE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=14)?

2)how did it reach +43 maximum shield energy when its item level is only ilvl 64 which is in the "Scintillating" category of maximum shield energy?

Scintillating is, according to the website, a level 60 mod. At ilvl 64, the chest you linked can in fact roll Scintillating.

Now, for my question: Is there a list out there of maps than are capable of rolling "Area is a Maze" or other mods that may be excluded? I'd like to know which ones are able to be a maze because it's pretty clear that not all are capable of it. Some are obvious, because they are outdoor, wide-open areas.. but some aren't so obvious.
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
Er, Yar. I know it can roll Scintillating.

What i am questioning about is its maximum energy shield is +43 which makes it in the "Incandescent" category. For "Incandescent" category, its ilvl is 68 according to website. But how come for my this chest its ilvl is 64 and yet appear in that category?
IGN: sBryaNs
Good work bro! Just wanted to pop in to say thanks for the hard work! =)
IGN @xguyx
"
BryaNs wrote:
Hi,

Can i ask,

+43 to maximum energy shield on a chest is a local energy shield mod. It range from 30 to 48 and its called Seething, available at level 43.

You were probably looking at base energy shields mod that spawn on rings, belts and amulet. If you get +43 on a belt, then yes, its the Incandescent mod (38 to 43), only available at level 68.
Shadow : Covenant Pulser (504561)
Ranger : 12 charges Frenzy Archer (65154), Dual Claws Elemental ST (709126)
Witch : Self-Cast Arc Tanky Witch (770185), AoF EK/Bear trap (863970)
Templar : Frenzy + AB/Fireball "Cast on Crit" Wander (611200)
Marauder : Death Oath Staff User (498864)
Last edited by Velkor on Mar 26, 2013, 5:02:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info