Cross-league trading is not allowed between long-term and three-month challenge leagues

"
TiznaraN wrote:
What...........You realize I and many other people liquidated because I don't want to play legacy leagues ...ever...

I literally sold all my gear this week for the hopes of getting some extra currency a month or two into the new league at a rate of 1:3 or 1:2. I can't believe this is frowned upon and multiboxing exists.

I understand in races but this is extremely unnecessary imo, what the hell are people supposed to do with all their left overs if they just want to play the fresh leagues?

Multi-boxing doesn't exist. All multi-boxing (using programs such as ISBoxer or PWNBoxer or KeyClone) set off flags and get your accounts banned.

Multi-clienting exists, which is perfectly legal... you have to play each character individually. And with the changes to MF next league it won't have as large of an impact because well... its a waste of time to ID more than an inventory full of items if you are running things like normal merv or something over and over (this is mainly done on hardcore leagues anyway). Not to mention in the new leagues the good amazing items can only be found in maps.

So whats the problem?

If you just want to play a fresh league you're on the same footing as everyone else, how is that a problem? Because your time in the old "ladder" was "wasted?" since you can't re-convert? That's how every game works (d2 ladder resets every 6 months to a year) and the only work around was something like d2jsp which is frowned upon here and honestly the player base for this game there is so minuscule that it has almost no impact on the game anyway.

So... there is no problem. I have over 300 exalts on softcore and i'll be playing the new league, you hear me bitching and complaining about the 36 hours i just spent farming another 50 exalts? Nope.
IGN: Srslyagain
PM me bins on items I bid on if you have one.
Last edited by Shodokan123 on Oct 15, 2013, 11:21:11 PM
This is bad. Why not just wipe our standard accounts?

Standard is already a dump now there is no use for the dump.

Bad rule

Wealth is an illusion exile.
Last edited by zugzwang82 on Oct 16, 2013, 4:37:20 PM
Also I am a little oonfused here, if dominion is hte parent league of nemesis, when i die on my lvl 90+ char in nemesis, my character is going to dominion? Or are you still sending him to standard, so when i die to a desynch vaal smash and i will not be permitted to recoup any of the value of my items?

Please reconsider this, the only thing this will promote is people using jsp and rmt instead of using GGG website and ingame chatting to convert currencies.

_morlox
Didn't you hear? There is no Desync in the new leagues... problem solved
IGN Elezra_What_Am_I_Doing

How will you enforce this and punish offenders?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
I don't really understand how they're "fresh" if you're bringing your leftovers along for the picnic.

"
Multi-boxing doesn't exist. All multi-boxing (using programs such as ISBoxer or PWNBoxer or KeyClone) set off flags and get your accounts banned.

Multi-clienting exists, which is perfectly legal... you have to play each character individually. And with the changes to MF next league it won't have as large of an impact because well... its a waste of time to ID more than an inventory full of items if you are running things like normal merv or something over and over (this is mainly done on hardcore leagues anyway). Not to mention in the new leagues the good amazing items can only be found in maps.

So whats the problem?

If you just want to play a fresh league you're on the same footing as everyone else, how is that a problem? Because your time in the old "ladder" was "wasted?" since you can't re-convert? That's how every game works (d2 ladder resets every 6 months to a year) and the only work around was something like d2jsp which is frowned upon here and honestly the player base for this game there is so minuscule that it has almost no impact on the game anyway.

So... there is no problem. I have over 300 exalts on softcore and i'll be playing the new league, you hear me bitching and complaining about the 36 hours i just spent farming another 50 exalts? Nope.

I think you know what I meant by "MULTI" bringing in 5 accounts to benefit your loot from 1 character playing, same fucking thing. People can do this in the new leagues that's neat....

NO one trades cross realm until at least a month into these leagues anyways and like I said I was going to do it halfway through to roll a 2nd and 3rd character, at this point the leagues are saturated as fuck and it doesn't have any impact, please don't let my gaming experience ruin yours....
IGN @TiznaraN
Last edited by TiznaraN on Oct 16, 2013, 12:36:43 AM
Awesome!

Now how to enforce it? RMT exists and at best one can slow it down. How to stop cross league except remove it from forum here? Of course people who want to do it will connect somewhere else d2***.

I like the call but enforcement will be a huge problem. Perhaps one day GGG will say multiboxing (ISBoxer, etc) isn't allowed unless I missed it somewhere.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
This sounds like a really dumb rule. The standard thing people that died in onslaught did was to try and trade their gear in softcore for currency, then trade that currency for onslaught exalts which they could use to help pay for a new character. Now if they die they have to start completely from scratch.

Also, this doesn't discourage rmt at all. It encourages it because now if someone wants to trade cross league they're going to sell there currency for real money and then buy currency in the new league with the $$$. All this really does is encourage botting in the new leagues by raising the demand for rmt'd exalts in the new league. As a result the economy is going to be worse than the parent leagues pretty fast.

And having to wait 4 months to try out any new features because there's no point in playing the new leagues isn't fun. If you play the new league you're basically getting a fresh start where everything costs 60 chaos and you don't have anything to start with.
I guess the question is if it is done is a ban able offense?
IGN MasterDavid
Shop Threads:
Rampage Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1008652
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/poe_masterdavid
No offense GGG, but this is laughable. You have far worse problems than trying to enforce this scare tactic...
IGN: darkelixir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info