Iron Reflexes: double dip??

So, if I choose a Steel and Leather node and I have Iron Reflexes, do I get the bonus twice (once for armour and once for evasion) or do I only get the bonus once??
"
Ladderjack wrote:
So, if I choose a Steel and Leather node and I have Iron Reflexes, do I get the bonus twice (once for armour and once for evasion) or do I only get the bonus once??

This actually has been answered already in this thread but yeah you basically get the bonus twice.

Your evasion gets increased and then added to your armour, your armour itself also gets increased.
No, you get the bonus only once. It's special measure for these nodes because they're too OP otherwise.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
Last edited by zriL on Oct 27, 2012, 5:00:08 PM
^Neither of you are correct. It's on the previous page, no need to do anything other than direct him there ;)
Last edited by hubb on Oct 27, 2012, 7:17:13 PM
Maybe I'm slow but I still didn't get it.

Mr Smith says you get it twice, zriL says once and hubb says both are wrong...I'm confused now?

I know how the conversion works with IR, but specifically for the leather and steel nodes...do they apply to the evasion and again to the armor after beeing converted or not?

Maybe I should just go to sleep...
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
"
hubb wrote:
^Neither of you are correct. It's on the previous page, no need to do anything other than direct him there ;)

I basically just said this:

"
For posterity, this should be correct:

Evasion*(1+Dexterity bonuses+Evasion passive bonuses+Armour passive bonuses)+Armour*(1+Armour passive bonuses)

Not as precise since explanaiton of the scaling wasn't really necessary but in a way that answers the question.
they fixed the way this works a few patches back
used to "double dip" as you say
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
"
Xtrem wrote:
they fixed the way this works a few patches back
used to "double dip" as you say

Well, shit. . .scratch that build off the list. =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info