Your Crafting Resource Guide

"
Isky wrote:
"
koksiu1989 wrote:

Craft Exalt divine vendor?

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see how its rare with only two mods (1prefix 1 suffix).

hybrid
Hi, I have this wand

I want to reroll the values of spell damage, cast speed and projectile speed.

But Divine orb is not going to help right? So, is there a way?
so im thinking about starting this project, making a sick 2 hand sword, i have the base item, its even level 80 (cuz i pray to god it might actually have a slightly better chance of rolling higher mods, but who knows)

SO before i was gonna start taking a real dump on my currency investing into Alts, i was trying to find some info regarding how the hybrid roll works.
and some statistics aswell, but i could come across any posts about it so ill plainly ask here..

so when crafting a Magic item, it will always have a prefix and a suffix. the hybrid Phys/Acc roll is as far as i know a prefix.

So to get the absolute best Magic Base 2 hand sword i would be looking at dumping (who knows xxx amounts of alterations) to roll a perfect prefix phys roll.

now my first question is, can the suffix include the hybrid Phys/Acc roll. if the answe is No as i would think it is.

The best suffix to aim for would be 27% Ias.

has there been any logs/tracking of how many alterations it would actually take to get this roll on a magic item (Gods of Rng are horrible so im guessing you would need Alot!)

Now to my next question.

Assuming you Hit Some pretty amazing Top tier Phys prefix and Top tier ias Roll.

Is this the part where you really go heavy into Eternal Orbs/REgals. (im guessing its not worth it to Eternal/Ex After the Regal Part if you can land a Top tier hybrid Phys/Acc roll. cuz if you do you have pretty much landed the most Op stats a 2 hander can roll and the item would be quite godly in itself with just theese 3 mods.

but i guess if you wanna perfect it you exalt/eternal for any dps mods before continuing with the next exalt.

now my question would be is there any statistics on how many Eternal Orbs/ Regals it would take to land the hybrid phys/Acc Mod, (yet alone the top tier of it) out of all the other crap you can roll.

If anyone can guide me to somepost where people have been logging theyre attempts/keeping statistics it would be greatly helpful!

Because i imagine the Chaos Game in the long run Has a much higher chance of sucess over the ''Safe'' Craft from base way.

Any insight would be helpful!
hi i am crafting for the first time and it is my vaal regalia

right now i got

Prefix: Unconquerable (Local energy shield percent)
Suffix: Lightning resist
Suffix: Cold resist

so i can get 2 more prefix and 1 more suffix and i would like to as much ES
what are the best prefix and suffix i can hope for?

also, i am going to eternal it
if i exalt and got a 4th mod i like after eternaling it, can i dump the imprint and eternal it to save the 4mods i have?
Also got a question, assuming I have a rare that already has high phys% and hybrid phys% rolled, how many exalt/eternals should I expect to invest to hit flat phys and attack speed?

>50, >100? Or even more?
IGN: Rakkarnoth
Last edited by Gargravarr on Dec 19, 2013, 4:42:28 PM
Best crafting tip: Don't.

Crafting in POE is gambling where the house always wins.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
IGN: DarkenedSoui
Complete novice to crafting in POE and I'd like to ask a couple of questions.

I want to have a go at creating a pure armor chest for my character.

If the item I have is item lvl 74 or higher, does that mean it can roll all the top brackets even if it requires lvl 62 to equip?

Can't decide on an Astral Plate or Glorious Plate.

If they are both ilvl 74+ then they can both rolls the same values on mods?
IGN: Dethark
"
Wooloff wrote:
Complete novice to crafting in POE and I'd like to ask a couple of questions.

I want to have a go at creating a pure armor chest for my character.

If the item I have is item lvl 74 or higher, does that mean it can roll all the top brackets even if it requires lvl 62 to equip?

Can't decide on an Astral Plate or Glorious Plate.

If they are both ilvl 74+ then they can both rolls the same values on mods?

Yep, only item level matters.
I'll just add my current gear to my shop thread, so people could find me some upgrades...
Amazing work Invalesco, I'm sure it helped many noobs such as myself. Unfortunately the only thing I learned is - don't craft, trade or grind for gear.
Great guide, I learned quite a bit and managed to make me this little thing;

Spoiler

Im a happy camper ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info