Your Crafting Resource Guide

Bump and sticky request at some point i guess ^^.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
@Invalesco, can we expect an update after open beta.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

"
Farystar wrote:

Heya Fary :)

I'm not sure if there's anything to update because the crafting mechanics in this game hasn't changed yet as far as I know. That said, if anything does change, I will update it accordingly :)

The only thing I'm concerned about at this point is the possibility that the items that I've linked in this thread will disappear once the wipe happens. If they do, I've already backed them up as screenshots and will edit those screenshots in. That's about the only thing I anticipate having to do with regards to this thread :)

The rest of my time will probably be spent updating the rest of my shadow guides... so much work to do >.<
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:

Heya Fary :)

I'm not sure if there's anything to update because the crafting mechanics in this game hasn't changed yet as far as I know. That said, if anything does change, I will update it accordingly :)

The only thing I'm concerned about at this point is the possibility that the items that I've linked in this thread will disappear once the wipe happens. If they do, I've already backed them up as screenshots and will edit those screenshots in. That's about the only thing I anticipate having to do with regards to this thread :)

The rest of my time will probably be spent updating the rest of my shadow guides... so much work to do >.<

Thank you for responding on this. Will keep an eye on this thread in the future.

looks like the items linked in the OP disappeared. Replaced them with the screenshots that were backed up instead.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
how do you determine the iLvel of an item?

For example, I have an onyx amulet with 20 stats that I alched. The other mods were very low. Is it because I found it in act 2 normal?

As such, should you only alch high ilevel ammys/rings?
Sticky request.

So many new player wonder why they cant spam orbs at level 20
IGN QTCRZ
"
Srozbun wrote:
how do you determine the iLvel of an item?

For example, I have an onyx amulet with 20 stats that I alched. The other mods were very low. Is it because I found it in act 2 normal?

As such, should you only alch high ilevel ammys/rings?

Yes, pick up the item and type /itemlevel.
IGN QTCRZ
"
If you have an unlinked 3S item and you fuse it, you then have a 33% chance of getting a 2L + 1S, a 33% chance of getting 1S + 2L, and a 33% chance of getting a 3L.

So, in other words it HAS to create at least one socket?

Let me try that with a 4socket item.

You start with:
A B C D

Possible Results:

1LS (30.7% chance)
Case 1:A-B C D
Case 2:A B-C D
Case 3:A B C-D
Case 4:A B C D-A

2LS (30.7% chance)
Case 5:A-B-C D
Case 6:A B-C-D
Case 7:A B C-D-A
Case 8:A-B C D-A

3LS (30.7% chance)
Case 9:A-B-C-D
Case 10:A B-C-D-A
Case 11:A-B C-D-A
Case 12:A-B-C D-A

4LS (7.7% chance)
Case 13:A-B-C-D-A

Does that look right? I guess 5 sockets are weird, because the 5th socket doesn't loop back...anyone give that one a shot?
Last edited by MBata on Jan 28, 2013, 5:19:19 PM
Wow, thanks for writing/compiling all of this information. Is the information on the first page still current as of OB?
Brixtan [Default League]
-------------
Arda_EAC: LV 67 Summoner
Brixtan: LV 27 Templar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info