The Sky Is Falling: A List.

"
iuxtaignem wrote:
"
"
iuxtaignem wrote:
Seriously, for two days general discussion has been a complaints box. Is it possible to stop this childish "mummy-I-want-your-attention" threads?, can we go back to normal please? Anyway, It's woth of study how people reacts to changes.

I'm pretty sure this thread is a pisstake :)

I know and I completely agree and support the OP's sarcasm and sense of humor, because, since 1.2.3 announcement, general discussion tab has been kidnapped by all this bad called "players" who rather like complaining instead of playing the game. "2 exalted is too much for having an endgame item, crafted mod by mod" Well, you won't get any currency if you're posting every five minutes instead of farming. That's my point.

PS: If someone can get Elreon to level 8, he will surely have 2 spare ex to spend on crafting.

Your logic and reason have no place in these parts. The sky is falling, and we'll scream until you believe us and GGG gives us a response that is exactly what we demand...and tomorrow we'll find something new to scream about too!
"
Nubatron wrote:
Your logic and reason have no place in these parts. The sky is falling, and we'll scream until you believe us and GGG gives us a response that is exactly what we demand...and tomorrow we'll find something new to scream about too!

+1
"
iuxtaignem wrote:
Seriously, for two days general discussion has been a complaints box. Is it possible to stop this childish "mummy-I-want-your-attention" threads?, can we go back to normal please? Anyway, It's woth of study how people reacts to changes.

I'm all for a limit of 2 new threads per poster, per day, and mebbe 20 total posts (and that's being generous), per day. Might cut back on all the garbage threads, and make people more thoughtful about what they really wanna post. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
iuxtaignem wrote:

I'm all for a limit of 2 new threads per poster, per day, and mebbe 20 total posts (and that's being generous), per day. Might cut back on all the garbage threads, and make people more thoughtful about what they really wanna post. ='[.]'=

I don't think the problem is about thread/post per person, but with the bad called "players" inclination to complaint about everything that's against their wishes. This fake "players" wants everything to be easy and cheap or riot, and the consequences of this childish behaviour is a whole forum tab filled with "garbage threads" saying GGG is shit, the game is dead and so and so... ¡It`s ridiculous!
Its almost update time, get your licks in now before you have new ones.

Also, crap. this threads a year old now, haha!
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Oct 18, 2014, 4:12:10 PM
Bots/cheats/rmt were the flavor of the week.
Going to standard if master level doesn't carry over has made some rounds too.

League is coming to an end soon so I expect the POE is Ded threads to start popping up. That's where the treasure trove for this thread comes through again.
Last edited by Nubatron on Oct 18, 2014, 4:12:09 PM
"
Nubatron wrote:

League is coming to an end soon so I expect the POE is Ded threads to start popping up. That's where the treasure trove for this thread comes through again.

Added to economy!
HAIL SATAN!
"
Nubatron wrote:

Been thinking the same thing. Waiting for a thread with steam graphs as proof.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:

Been thinking the same thing. Waiting for a thread with steam graphs as proof.

Steam graphs are this threads bread and butter, I eagerly anticipate.
HAIL SATAN!
I found the musical equivalent to my threads intro recently, thought some of you might enjoy it

"
"I listened yesterday. It's no reflection on you but I could'nt see where you were going or what you were going for. This early seventies thing did'nt get noticed the first time and you talk about friends of like Dealney and Bonnie who had records out like we're supposed to remember who they are. Then you play this long winded free jazz stuff that really grates on my nerves. And that noise without a beat and sounds like someones being pinched. Then you play a reggae song, I think you called it Dub, to what, be cool? You seem to really fetishize the whole folk thing too which is obnoxious to us who don't even care. I liked it when you played that punk song though. I like Joe Belock a lot."

For reference, here is the threads intro

"
"
I dont like this game that much, its okay but has certain mechanics I dont enjoy. CHANGE THIS OR YOUR GAME WILL FAIL. I AM THE VOICE OF THE MAJORITY IF YOU DONT LISTEN TO ME YOU ARE ALL DOOMED. YOU WILL GO BANKRUPT AND LIVE IN THE STREETS IF YOU DONT CATER TO MY errr i mean THE MAJORITY OPINIONS. POEPLE WHO SUPPORT THIS GAME ARE BLIND FANBOYS WHO CANT TELL THIER ASSOLE FROM AN ELBOW I AM THE BASTION OF ALL THATS RIGHT LISTEN TO ME!

HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info