Diablo Meets Final Fantasy VII?

"
It was a pretty horrible headline (that's Kotaku for you, I guess), but hey, at least it did some good.
Yeah, the article title was ridiculous considering that they didnt seem to say anything at all about the skill gems, but I was just happy that someone was interested by the article.
IGN: Iolar
Hi there!

I completely agree with you, I have yet to find anything I dislike with the design of this game. The only things that bother me are desynchs and lag...hnnnggggg

Welcome and if I might add, not just the game but also the community is good :) (fresh and nice change compared to most games)
IGN: Megawipe
Welcome young templar,

"
Anyways, after watching some gameplay on youtube, I was sold. The game's textures and animations look superb, just everything about the initial 15 minutes of what I saw looked amazing, something that I would've never expected from a free-to-play modeled game. Of course, I jumped right in and pre-purchased to get right into the game. I've been playing for about 30 minutes now, and my GGGods, am I blown away. I love the gem system, there's just something about plugging in "Fire Arrow" into my "Crude Bow" that feels good. This game is addicting to say the least. And don't get me started on how enormous the passive skill tree is. Solid gameplay, great lore, great presentation, this is literally my new favorite game. Guild Wars 2, and Diablo 3 are taking a back seat. There's just a sort of "dark magic" that the game exudes whenever I'm playing, I just can't describe it. This game is amazing, and it's only in its beta stages? I am a very conscious and picky gamer myself, and this game has satisfied every part of my body. Great work you guys, this is an amazing game. I look forward to doing all I can to contribute to the community as well as the game.

and fixed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Glad you could join us!

If you think socketing Fire Arrow is cool, you are gonna FLIP when you start getting support gems :)
Haha, thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm on day three and I'm still enjoying PoE as much as I was on day one. And thanks for the edit Lachdanan, that's much better.
It's not just "Diablo meet Final fantasy VII" it should be Diablo + final fantasy series !
The POE skill tree is exactly like Sphere Grid in Final fantasy X.
"
It's not just "Diablo meet Final fantasy VII" it should be Diablo + final fantasy series !

Necro'ing the same thread, twice in a row..

adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
"

You joined the forums 5 days ago and you are necroing 2 year old threads? Wtf.
Mods ban please.
Diablo meets Ethiopia.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info