Kripp in 2011 :3

He got perma banned from GW2 for abusing an in game duping glitch, and begged support for his account back after they said they would unban people that emailed them an apology.

I bet all his fans ignore that part.

Also when he started playing PoE and several other games, he started off getting lots of gear and items including currency orbs freely donated to him by his 'fans'. If the guy was left to play games entirely on his own without abusing exploits and glitches, then he would be rubbish at the games he plays.

I don't get though why people cant stop mentioning him, what's the big deal about following someone that records their gameplay?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
He got perma banned from GW2 for abusing an in game duping glitch, and begged support for his account back after they said they would unban people that emailed them an apology.

Bullshit, get your facts straight there was no "duping" involved, it was an obersight from ANet that made it possible to sell stuff for more than it was supposed to be worth. (Chili popper exploit).

I hate fanboys but mindless haters are even worse.
Nothing to see here.
"
bhavv wrote:

Also when he started playing PoE and several other games, he started off getting lots of gear and items including currency orbs freely donated to him by his 'fans'. If the guy was left to play games entirely on his own without abusing exploits and glitches, then he would be rubbish at the games he plays.

I don't get though why people cant stop mentioning him, what's the big deal about following someone that records their gameplay?

GW2 was a shit game, that took a dump all over its legacy. The latest patch pretty much proved 100% that they make all their content around the RMT cash shop; queen jennah mini instead of packs like in gw1, while releasing a new mini pack on the cash shop at the same time, making the new weapons not tradable wile letting people trade legionaries (crafting booster sales / more money pits)

"
ReZar wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:

Bullshit, get your facts straight there was no "duping" involved, it was an obersight from ANet that made it possible to sell stuff for more than it was supposed to be worth. (Chili popper exploit).

I hate fanboys but mindless haters are even worse.

Actually it was throwing loads of items into the mystic forge when they were offered for next to nothing by error, considered by many people who played the game to be equal to duping.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:

Did you two used to date,and he never called you back? :)Cuz the hate is flowing through you...

He didn't "dupe" items in gw 2,he got banned for a karma to gold conversion that everyone was doing at the time (including most of my 120 man guild).And he didn't beg support,he threatened to do a refund guide for gw 2,and they chickened out and unbanned him.

You can call Kripp a douchebag,but you have to be pretty butthurt to call him a trash player,he used to top dps charts in WoW,got several server first leveling races,world first Ironman,world first HC Inferno in D3 (him and Krippi are the only ones who did it before Blizzard nerfed it).You say people give him gear and currency (which is bullshit,he never gets donations in game,if you watched his stream you would know),then why does he have so many race records on Exile Stats?(lots of them solo).

I don't like him as a person(even though we come from the same country),and i never watch him stream more than 15-20 min due to the retards in chat,but you have to be pretty mindless hater to call him a bad gamer,he's one of the best out there.
^^ Show me any case of him playing a game without using exploits / glitches / donated gear and I might change my opinion. From what I've seen he does everything possible to cheat or to get an upper hand by taking free items that are given to him. Its not really difficult to get to the top stats in WoW if you get all the best gear given to you by other players.

"
JaycubMiller wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:

GW2 was a shit game, that took a dump all over its legacy. The latest patch pretty much proved 100% that they make all their content around the RMT cash shop; queen jennah mini instead of packs like in gw1, while releasing a new mini pack on the cash shop at the same time, making the new weapons not tradable wile letting people trade legionaries (crafting booster sales / more money pits)

Your personal opinion of the game has nothing to do with the fact that Krip did everything he could do abuse any exploit he could find in the game.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 11, 2013, 6:18:03 PM
"
bhavv wrote:
"
JaycubMiller wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:

Your personal opinion of the game has nothing to do with the fact that Krip did everything he could do abuse any exploit he could find in the game.

it's like charan has multiple accounts! I get it, you don't like the fact that Kripp makes a modest living playing video games. If you did watch his stream, you'd know that he doesn't take handouts from viewers, and if he exploits something in a game, it's out of boredom to see if it really works. It's hilarious that people get angry from someone showing lots of people the problems in games.

I'm betting you don't like him just because he's popular ^^ and he doesn't have to pay over 10,000 to get a little popularity ;)
"
it's like charan has multiple accounts! I get it, you don't like the fact that Kripp makes a modest living playing video games. If you did watch his stream, you'd know that he doesn't take handouts from viewers, and if he exploits something in a game, it's out of boredom to see if it really works. It's hilarious that people get angry from someone showing lots of people the problems in games.

I'm betting you don't like him just because he's popular ^^ and he doesn't have to pay over 10,000 to get a little popularity ;)

KIDF is in full force ITT
"
JaycubMiller wrote:
"

KIDF is in full force ITT

sorry, i don't know what that means.
Love him or hate him, Kripp deserves respect, he is one hell of a gamer, constantly at the top of the pack every game he plays. Haters gonna hate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info