Build of the Week Video #13 and our IGF Submission Video

Today we submitted Path of Exile to the 2013 Independent Games Festival. We were allowed to make a video to show the judges, and decided that one about the active and passive skills system would be a good idea. It's available here if you want to check it out. I've disabled YouTube comments on that video.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:39:07 AM
"
IMDisappoint wrote:
Good luck in the IGF!

Edit: Chris, I have a Searing Touch for you. It's burning a hole in my stash.

Hmm, I have already traded for one, but I'll happily work out a deal for you and get a spare if you can't find anyone else who wants it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
zriL wrote:
"
Malice wrote:
Nice video but I'm somewhat disturbed by what you said about the added fire damage gem.

Indeed xD

What did I say?
"
Malice wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
zriL wrote:

Indeed xD

What did I say?

Now I'm even more disturbed :|

You said added fire works with ice spear and fireball, and I suppose this might technically be true, but good luck getting any physical damage on your ice spear.

Heh, yep, good point. I think it's because I was using an added lightning damage gem but swapped it for fire at the last minute, without considering it behaved differently to lightning. I'll make sure that it's corrected for our official skills video.
"
C4ph wrote:
Once again no Shadow :'(

Next week!
"
zeto wrote:
The 1080p videos appear to have some sort of recording issue that causes delayed ghosting.

I don't see any problems when I watch either video on youtube - does it happen for anyone else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info