Build of the Week Video #13 and our IGF Submission Video

Today we submitted Path of Exile to the 2013 Independent Games Festival. We were allowed to make a video to show the judges, and decided that one about the active and passive skills system would be a good idea. It's available here if you want to check it out. I've disabled YouTube comments on that video.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:39:07 AM
I've also tried a dual Flame Totem Witch and it was one of the funnest builds I have played so far. (also easiest to watch tv while playing) lol

Good luck for IGF. Who knows who you'll be up against.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Good luck in the IGF!

Edit: Chris, I have a Searing Touch for you. It's burning a hole in my stash.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Last edited by IMDisappoint on Oct 15, 2012, 12:55:43 AM
"
IMDisappoint wrote:
Good luck in the IGF!

Hmm, I have already traded for one, but I'll happily work out a deal for you and get a spare if you can't find anyone else who wants it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
The only thing I have to add is your " Independent Games Festival." Should have had a little Fad out at the end of your company logo & The Game logo.
Current IGN
_Zezima_
OG_killer

Good luck with the games festival, and make one hell of an impression, Chris. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Chris wrote:
"
IMDisappoint wrote:
Good luck in the IGF!

Hmm, I have already traded for one, but I'll happily work out a deal for you and get a spare if you can't find anyone else who wants it.

No problem! I can definitely find another buyer.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
But what about upcoming pvp patch?? tired of patch xyz's..
Haha, just yesterday I started playing a Blazing Pillar Embermage in Torchlight 2. Seems similar now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info