Anarchy and Onslaught Leagues have Ended - 61 Players Completed all Challenges!

"
Nastakanoth wrote:
Only a handful of all players even had a chance of completing that list

that's how it is meant to be ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Also, we have a Steam Coming Soon page now!

Ermm... "Not available in your region"
Wat?
Any data on how many people completed only 7?

Some data on the distribution of number of challenges completed would be interesting (to me at least)

"
Sadat wrote:

this is a grinder game. what did you expect? maybe propose some achievements instead of just critsizing

Just because it's a "Grinding game" doesn't mean you have to have grinding achievements too... Do you really have that bad imagination? When I saw the list I knew I would never "achieve" finding all the unqiue items and why the hell would any person want to allocate all passive nodes?

If you want examples of real challenges, just look at what the map system has to offer.

* Full clear x map with x y z mods on onslaught
* Defeat x boss with x y z condition

There could be dozens of challenges that actually have bragging rights, they could for example have a challenge to complete the shrine map without any group, with -max res mods and monster damage. Or a challenge to complete quests, maps, bosses or acts within a timeframe. The challenges in this season isn't really something to brag about.

-Oh look at me I found all the unique items, and allocated all passives and sold my 6L to a vendor. Wow, congratulations that's quite an achievement! Here, have a t-shirt!
Last edited by Exalton on Oct 9, 2013, 2:06:21 AM
Crazy lifers! :o
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Chris,

any info how the connection of our POE and our steam accounts will work?

New DL via Steam etc.? Because I think many of us want to keep our existing POE accounts and still get the steam archievements of the game.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Nastakanoth wrote:
Only a handful of all players even had a chance of completing that list

that's how it is meant to be ^^

No. It's not.

There should be challenges that are so hard that only a handful of players will complete them. Not challenges that are so time-consuming/boring/unreasonable that only a handful players has the time/perservation/mindset to endure them.
Last edited by Exalton on Oct 9, 2013, 2:18:25 AM
"
Vecnab wrote:
Any data on how many people completed only 7?

Some data on the distribution of number of challenges completed would be interesting (to me at least)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/477503

Congrats to everyone who got 8 stars. I lost about a month of play time due to a couple RL issues, which pretty much killed what little chance I would've had to get all 8 myself, but I at least managed to get 6 and looks like I finished in the top 100 overall on that ranking, so I'm pretty happy with that.
Congrats to all who completed all 8 challenges, it definitely was not easy. Can't wait to play the new leagues and see what challenges you have this time around. I will miss Onslaught league but will be looking forward to try the new Domination and Nemesis league.
For anyone that wants my story on how I completed all 8 challenges here is my post: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524352/page/1/#p4691418

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info