0.11.6d Patch Notes

welcome to new legacy items. Next is Kaom ?
IGN TylordRampage
So they didn't change their minds about endgame legacy items. Great, I am not returning to standard then and my supporting plans are gone now.

I suppose only the two temporary leagues may viable for me now, but I guess I'll see.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
How sad
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES AND BRUSH AFTER EVERY MEAL!

Anti-MF Knight!
Is it possible to remove the rogue exiles from hardcore please?
Only in softcore would be appreciated - since it was only in Anarchy wich is a softcore league.. Seems fair to me.
Actually i agree , as i think do most people
Anarchy and Softcore were the leagues intended for rogue exiles.

Putting them into hardcore wich has been going on for a very long time ,
will put alot of players off.

Infact i even think that alot of players will stop playing hardcore all along for this same reason, the rogue exiles can spawn anywhere even when mapping and is such a pain to handle if u are barely geared for it.

+with the map mods its a RIPfest, was this intended? i hope you reconsider

sigh, a shame that rogues now are "less dangerous" shouldn't it be less frequent and more dangerous? what's the point in 1 shoting exiles?? if exiles got nerfed because of HC league why dont you add exiles for standard league???

also, this is my question: since anarchy base items are moved to all leagues, that means that I can get anarchy uniques by drops???
sorry for bad english :S
"
Rudraksh wrote:
WTF is a "Brood Child"? Can somebody post a picture?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/533753
(Picture bottom on this side, need perhaps to sroll to tzhe side)
Last edited by DeltaWing on October 9, 2013 6:54 PM
"
SmilingCat wrote:
"
Pioneer2 wrote:
The people preparing for the Onyx nerf are funny, 4 attribute points aren't going to change much/anything.

My 3 chars rolling max level grace with a 1-4 dex margin would like a talk with you.

Old ones aren't changed, it's not like your characters are unplayable now, just dont change your amulet, fucking hell..
"
Behrial wrote:
sigh, a shame that rogues now are "less dangerous" shouldn't it be less frequent and more dangerous? what's the point in 1 shoting exiles?? if exiles got nerfed because of HC league why dont you add exiles for standard league???

also, this is my question: since anarchy base items are moved to all leagues, that means that I can get anarchy uniques by drops???

I didn't even want them in standard to begin with. They should have been a short term league feature or even for races. Its like a permanent "diablo walks the world" thing.
Intellect is not a cure. Justice is dead. Fear, recrimination, innocence, sympathy, guilt, waste, failure, grief, were things, emotions, that no one really felt anymore.
Reflection is useless, the world is senseless. Evil is its only permanence.
I agree , you shouldnt just put exiles into Hardcore without contacting the full community
People giving feedback in anarchy saying its awesome
Well offcourse it is , if u die u die and nothing changes..

Exiles are no joke in hardcore were people play with 1life
death = Permadeath for real HC players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info