Righteous Fire---Why am I still losing health?

Max Life is 570
Max ES is 3978
Fire resist is 79%
Using Shavronne's revelation for 4% ES regeneration

3978 * 0.04 = 159 ES regen per second

570 * 0.21 = 119 RF burning dmg taken per second

For some reason I'm still losing what looks to be like 60-90 ES per second when I activate RF.

I have nothing increasing burning damage at all.
Last bumped on Oct 7, 2013, 7:46:57 AM
Usually it's Inner Force.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Do you have inner force? It increases the fire degeneration also.
IGN: Smegacore
If ES degenerates that much, it's probably support gems like Faster Casting, or the unique item where you socket RF is supported by some skill.
You won't have my gear.
Last edited by NameIsDon on Oct 7, 2013, 2:35:27 AM
I have Inner Force.

119 * 1.21 = 144 Degen with IF accounted for. It's still lower than my ES regen.....

And no my RF isn't linked with any support gems nor socketed in a unique with explicit mods that add supports to it.
Items or passives that give "+% Fire Damage / Burning" perhaps?
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
"
cryptc wrote:

Quote from the wiki for Righteous fire:

"
Passives: The burning effect that damages both the player and enemies is not affected by x% increased Spell Damage and x% increased Fire Damage, but they are both affected by x% increased Burning Damage.

I have no Burning damage increases whatsoever on my character.
"
weldorr wrote:
"
cryptc wrote:

Quote from the wiki for Righteous fire:

"
Passives: The burning effect that damages both the player and enemies is not affected by x% increased Spell Damage and x% increased Fire Damage, but they are both affected by x% increased Burning Damage.

I have no Burning damage increases whatsoever on my character.

Best way is to post gear and tree.Something must be done wrong,or else i dont know
Bye bye desync!
Something else is missing.

Were you in a -resists map or cursed with elemental weakness or flammability (either by map mod or by enemy)?

Aside from that, your math is correct.
Gear

Spec
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG15_fPAXvfF3GtQTkIo5k96a2-ilPhX0WQGae7Dg62C3STdiMdvrS98GnCLiTDH0Qf8aej0aBSbI4Zk_YJDbFHwIEB0yzUDCXlVJTPV8tH20ZO-Hi96crwfOCHohC8h3BxewYw22P-nvX2-dHBl9qwuzy4WND44TAUXDVcFLz6l3yiGu29xEv6-4o-oLHQYd6uK6TKjiePNrdHRTxdl76_KuZmutjh9s=

In before 'your Shavronne's Revelation is in the wrong slot'

It wasn't.

"
pneuma wrote:
Something else is missing.

Were you in a -resists map or cursed with elemental weakness or flammability (either by map mod or by enemy)?

Aside from that, your math is correct.

I was in a grotto maze map. Can't remember the other affix. It wasn't ele weakness or -resist because I checked my resists several times when I was inside trying to fire this problem out. 79% fire resist.
Last edited by weldorr on Oct 7, 2013, 3:10:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info