Stash. (Remove Only?)

So... he's quitting because he kept all his stuff right? right?!
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Now we dont lose items must relocate from remove-only to normal?

I good undestand or no? If we dont relocate we lose this stuffs?

Sry im new in this game, play 3weeks maybe.
"
Tigilo wrote:
Now we dont lose items must relocate from remove-only to normal?

I good undestand or no? If we dont relocate we lose this stuffs?

Sry im new in this game, play 3weeks maybe.

You keep everything. You don't have to do anything.
I logged on today and tabs I PAID to rename are now remove only have I wasted my money and it is only the tabs I paid for, THIS IS NOT RIGHT and I want it fixed, I will be also looking for facebook page to make a nasty comment on, I HAVE BEEN ROBBED
"
kangy wrote:
I logged on today and tabs I PAID to rename are now remove only have I wasted my money and it is only the tabs I paid for, THIS IS NOT RIGHT and I want it fixed, I will be also looking for facebook page to make a nasty comment on, I HAVE BEEN ROBBED

You receive the same number of stash tabs in every league. At the end of a temporary league, your stash tabs are moved to the parent league as Remove Only tabs. If they weren’t, you’d have twice the tabs you’d paid for. You’ll also have the same number of stash tabs in Abyss League and all other future leagues. You have not been robbed, try to calm down.

Hyperbole, accusations and nastiness doesn’t help anyone.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
CyberCrow wrote:
"
Valtrano wrote:
What a mess :(
I don't understand. I play only one character and stashes are all mixed (7 before 1, etc..).
I'm tired. Bye bye the game.

Such hard work moving items from one tab to another lol

They should make it possible to delete a remove-only stash tab even when there are items in it.
I have a stash tab full of skill gems which I would like to just delete - instead I have to move every gem out of the stash, go to a vendor and move everything to shop window.

This is a very small feature which grants quite a bit QoL.
Hold Ctrl and click ur items u lazy fool goes straight to inventory go to shop Hold Ctrl again straight to shop window u jus being a troll at this point.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
xPiranha wrote:
Hold Ctrl and click ur items u lazy fool goes straight to inventory go to shop Hold Ctrl again straight to shop window u jus being a troll at this point.

Just because something is doable, doesn't mean it cannot be optimized.

Now crawl back in the cave where you came from.
Last edited by FAMO on Dec 5, 2017, 2:36:12 PM
I wish things like the currency tab and cards and essences could be auto-merged....that's a bit of a pain having to move it all to inv and then back to one main tab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info