Last edited by loCurnus on Apr 12, 2014, 4:00:01 PM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Can I edit templates?
That stuff you made is pretty awesome, I fiddled a little bit around yesterday with paint & diablo 1 font:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/903890

I know it looks horrible, but I just wanted to make my shop look a little bit more alive. I'm used to jasc paint shop pro 7 but I just couldn't find it on google yesterday, that's why I had to use paint.

Last edited by lolibusxd on Apr 29, 2014, 2:18:34 PM
"
lolibusxd wrote:
That stuff you made is pretty awesome, I fiddled a little bit around yesterday with paint & diablo 1 font:

I know it looks horrible, but I just wanted to make my shop look a little bit more alive. I'm used to jasc paint shop pro 7 but I just couldn't find it on google yesterday, that's why I had to use paint.

Once it loaded it was pretty cool, but damn, that loading time is incredible (took over half a minute for the server to start responding at all!). Definitely consider a more mainstream, faster image hosting service. I'm using imgur and it's really quick.

The OP templates are awesome as well! Nice work!
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
"
lolibusxd wrote:

Once it loaded it was pretty cool, but damn, that loading time is incredible (took over half a minute for the server to start responding at all!). Definitely consider a more mainstream, faster image hosting service. I'm using imgur and it's really quick.

The OP templates are awesome as well! Nice work!

well why not creating your own template? i often did not see very nice shops, but i think i will buy more in a shop with nice gfx, but it is very personal choise
How well does each template work with Procurement? Thank you, OP by the way. I pm'd the Procurement founder to ask. His email address is stickymaddness@gmail.com.

edit:I see this was posted.
"
loCurnus wrote:
"
IzorkX wrote:
Hmm. Any way to easy use this with procurement? Or did I miss something importmant in procurement which makes this possible?

no you did not miss everything i think... and btw.. i did not friendship with other tool coder. :) i got some pm about want to have some gfx in some shop tools... if someone is interested to implement some gfx then contact me, otherwise dis is a standalone project.. copy just the code and paste it.

if i have more time i will upload and update some more templates... stay cool and ty a lot for the nice comments. :)
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on May 2, 2014, 1:53:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info