0.9.12u Patch Notes

"
slevin06 wrote:
Chris.. Someone (Charan) Told me in game that there is a new spell coming, a lightning one.. Arc..????

when it comes? 0.9.3??

That spell has been teased at for a while now, and I think you meant 9.13 right?
Sweeping Maid
Lawd I hope it's coming in 9.13 - we first heard rumours about this fabled lightning skill all the way back in 9.12a or whenever it was that Ice Shot and Arctic Breath emerged.

Really appreciative of the cost cut to jewellery though.
Chris are you aware of the bug, which occured to me twice like few patches ago, i was in waterfall cave and in certain places my ranger started to auto attack and i could not break it, had to teleport and come back (and then it was ok), later i think it reproduced in similar place.

I took screenshot with /debug but it was like 4-5 mini patches ago and i forgot about it. Should i proceed still to bug forum?
It is an already reported issue, so they are aware of it.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Ooh I see I need to be less....chatty in global.

Yeah, no great revelation there.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Wait, did you make oversoul harder or easier on Maze map, cause even my lvl82 witch before migration couldnt take 2 of those suckers down with the 2 unique boss mod.

Was quite a surprise since I had that mod the first time I played that map. I actually found the lvl69 map bosses MUCH easier
before the migration the hardest situated battle till this day in poe was vs 2 overseer's in the maze map (along with numbing mods like enfeeble and slower regen)
just saying..

(lol @ the infamous gateway of information they call charan)
Charan, look at the bright side, i was about to leave poe till OBT but your statement made me stay, and once again rush through the lvls and difficulties.

i would love to recive a new spell to my lightning build, i tested lots of builds, but the lightning one is the cheaper and my favorite to OBT/Game Launch :D

and not just me but many who saw that conversation are now so excited as me!

ARC!
"
RoKOt7Er wrote:

Patch isn't out yet....

Heh heh heh... That's what I get for being ridiculously tired and trying to think. D:
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
"
Charan wrote:
Ooh I see I need to be less....chatty in global.

Yeah, no great revelation there.

In your defense, Chris has mentioned Arc before long ago in some patch notes (paraphrasing: "I know we're adding more cold attacks/spells, but Arc [and something else] isn't quite finished yet"). It was whichever patch introduced Ice Shot and that spell.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info