(Oct 14) Three-hour Hardcore Ladder Race

"
dime wrote:

"
MyH4o wrote:
Do at least once a EU friendly race, seriously...

Are you guys even trying? Don't race for all we care.

Trying what, change our time zone?
✠ ✠
These rewards look really tasty with them going to the fresh ladders where I'm constantly out of fusing, alchemy, and chaos orbs. I'm going to have to try to make this one.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Should seriously have an award for doing these solo rather than being carried by marauders in a party.
in South Africa,
it will be
11:00 PM
13 October 2012 4
I'm BACK :)
"
Rithz wrote:
Should seriously have an award for doing these solo rather than being carried by marauders in a party.

Maybe the problem is actually that a Marauder is so OP it can carry an entire party to victory?

I find it amusing people are so quick to complain about Marauder carrying party but no mention about how extremely OP Marauder is that it can actually perform the carry feat.

Marauder is winning nearly every race and beating entire parties solo, it needs to be fixed.
Agreed with Duolc.

If the Marauder start is that much more imbalanced that it can CARRY a party to victory, it needs to be addressed.

After the Skilldrasil change that made it quicker to go through the health line first to get to RT, it's probably even faster start again!

note: I don't think the mara class is overpowered at lvl 60+ as all the classes even out by then.
Marauder got OP start, agreed.

11-12pm in EU is fine, it's even in the weekend, that's great!
What else could you choose over PoE on a saturday night?

Looking forward to this, the migration gave a fresh breath to the game IMO.
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
Awesome.
Starting to really enjoy party races over solo races, I finally understand why Metronomy wanted them so badly. Hopefully I can get together the same party as I had last race.
i wish this game a lot of success so you can eventually run EU server and reasonable race times
some of my IGNs:

EKDDtemplar/DualTotemSparkfotm/jesusbestjewever/EverhardDick/SilSol/SilSol_eight/SilSol_seven/
SilSol_ten/FiretemplarwithAA/JesusFacebreaker/SilSol_three/SilSol_two/grumpycatbestgodever
"
duolc wrote:
"
Rithz wrote:

Maybe the problem is actually that a Marauder is so OP it can carry an entire party to victory?

I find it amusing people are so quick to complain about Marauder carrying party but no mention about how extremely OP Marauder is that it can actually perform the carry feat.

Marauder is winning nearly every race and beating entire parties solo, it needs to be fixed.

Agree/disagree

I agree Marauders are the problem.

I disagree because you are competing against other people from your class. The fact that the people who party with marauders have a clear advantage in the competition compared to the solo people just make these party events annoying. Thats why they should seriously have awards for solo/parties separated.

TLDR:Theres no point to compete class vs class in partied races basically

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info