Yesterday's legacy migration, 0.9.12r patch and upcoming 0.9.12s patch

We'd need some creative "death quotes" like Old side scrollers used to have.

DoM was killed by a little spider.... That'll teach you to eat your Curds and Whey here.
wow u update everyday...datz something new....keep up the good work:)
I love this game that people call life from the bottom of my heart.So I would like to continue to participate in it as a player forever and ever.
Last edited by burp on Oct 10, 2012, 2:54:59 AM
0.9.12r... are we close to the 0.9.13 ? :)
"
It would be nice to see the Default League deaths ... restricted to viewing on the website ladder only.

+1, cool idea!
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Chris wrote:
A new feature in 0.9.12s is that deaths of top-ranking ladder hardcore characters are announced to their whole league, so that hardcore races are more exciting.

Haha. Thank you for accepting my suggestion. I wasn't sure you read my topic since nobody from GGG responded to it :)

Now just please fix desync issues so I can come play again ;)

"
Chris wrote:

The small 0.9.12s patch will be deployed tomorrow. It contains some more important bug fixes (such as the one where party members sometimes appear to stop moving).

I died to this bug. In terraces in all places. Thought my shift key was stuck. You there stop laughing. it's not funny :@
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
When starts the open beta?
PVP i cant wait !
[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/20.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]
"
Domainoft wrote:
We'd need some creative "death quotes" like Old side scrollers used to have.

DoM was killed by a little spider.... That'll teach you to eat your Curds and Whey here.

I like this idea...let's say you were offed by one of those titans:

"Here lies ____, in his / her stately pine box...beaten to death by a big pile of rocks."
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
OblivionLost wrote:
Just curious, would it be possible to buy one of the shirts at a later date(since I'm sure supporters would have priority on getting the available shirts), without buying the gold+ support packs, and if so, any idea how much they would cost individually?
At the moment I'm not able to just drop $200, but would love to get one of those shirts.

This is the reason why I've not become a supporter yet. The Pet and the soundtrack aren't important to me. I want the physical game and a t-shirt. Money is tight and I can't afford the upper-tier packages. If you make the game and t-shirt available, I'll get the money even if it means eating just potato chips for lunch for a few weeks.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info