Season Four, Event 136: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

hillock dropped wanderlust, but after buying offhand + ring i didnt have any to spare to ID them, then i forgot about them and didnt ID them until lower/upper sub lol.
had some pretty good gear overall, decent run except i screwed up so many times and i had to relog near the end of prisoner's gate... THAT sucked. oh well, shit as i am i still managed #12 overall #3 duelist atleast :/

I give up... Failed to join any instances over and over. Rolled back twice.

Got some reasonable RNG early. Found a rare Rustic Sash in Terraces or Mud Flats (can't remeber which). Hailrake dropped a rare Short Bow. Had my choice of rare vests with Life on them. Transmuted plus phys damage on a cold quiver...

...Then the crap started...

Nearly died to desync in Upper Submerged when I ran away from the Blood Princess and had to log out as I was taking damage from nothing.

Fairly uneventful from there to Cavern of Anger (but Fairgraves dropped Ondar's Clasp Wrapped Mitts!) when the game randomly logged me out and rolled me back to level 14.

Re-logged and ran all the way through Wrath to Anger, then into Merveil's lair, where I just about killed her first form when the game kicked me back to login AGAIN.

Re-logged and re-ran Wrath, then into Anger, killed Merveil, grabbed some loot then click the exit to Forest. "Failed to join any instances"!!!!! I try to walk back to my Portal to try that and the game logs me out yet again.

Couldn't login this time. Closed PoE. Game took forever to start back up again (it's been taking longer to load after each patch). Logged back in and re-ran Wrath then into Anger. Anger instance had reset AGAIN, so I had to fight my way through and kill Merveil again. Grabbed some more loot and exited into Forest.

Get to Forest Encampment, talk to all the NPCs, then go to get some flasks from my stash so I could vendor them. Stash won't open... Fair enough, I'll just leave and farm Old Fields. "Failed to join any instances"!!!!!!!!. I try the waypoint to Forest, same story. Then my whole game just exits to desktop.....

So, wasted 12 mins in Cavern re-running the effing place multiple times and killing Merveil 2.5 times. Wasted 5 mins in Forest Encampment. Then game just quits with 10 mins left. Didn't even bother to log back in. Maybe the Australian gateway needs a reboot.

At least I got to 16 for the extra point and finished #8 Ranger, but I'd had enough.

Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
Last edited by IronMask75 on Oct 6, 2013, 6:03:54 PM
"
"
drew55 wrote:
"
Desynced and stuck in a wall at Brutus. Weird stuff

happened to me too, ran behind wall and his hook or brutus desynced somehow and i got stuck

This seems to happen fairly often in Turbo Brutus fights. Hope GGG fixes this soon.

Glad to know I wasn't alone at least!

That was the first time in a wall for me. But, I seem to desync like crazy in the turbo mode. Probably will stick to the non-turbo stuff. Probably not a good enough internet connection I suppose.
"
IronMask75 wrote:
I give up... Failed to join any instances over and over. Rolled back twice.

I had 2-3 also. I'm with internode so I wonder if they had issues. After the run I still had problems logging in.
Last edited by Boomstik72 on Oct 6, 2013, 6:24:32 PM
"
Boomstik72 wrote:
I had 2-3 also. I'm with internode so I wonder if they had issues. After the run I still had problems logging in.

I'm with Exetel. Pretty sure they use the Optus wholesale network on my exchange. You'd have to know which wholesaler your Internode plan was using, whether it be Optus wholesale, Telstra wholesale or Agile Networks. Internode do sell plans that use other wholesale networks if they don't have thier own equipment in the exchange (Agile).
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info