Season Four, Event 128: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

Some nice wand craft here.
damn I only got to 140

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Power flashed out with 11 minutes to go and it took until 2 minutes left to get up and running again. Saw all kinds of yellow wands but nothing for my build until really late in the game. Worst endless ledge in a while.
how the **** are you guys in top 20 so damn fast? i thought i had pretty good gear and i thought i even rushed quite a bit. still, jumped up to #18 but where the hell are all the duelist? i got #1 duelist lol

got to L15. Very fun race type! unpredictable!

GG all
IGN: Reaver_Dre
Nemesis 'Hardcore' Shop: "Exile-Mart!" <http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/546882>
"
how the **** are you guys in top 20 so damn fast? i thought i had pretty good gear and i thought i even rushed quite a bit. still, jumped up to #18 but where the hell are all the duelist? i got #1 duelist lol

I've stopped picking up items abour 35 minutes in and just went for exp.
I got to test out Reave here; it was interesting and gives much-needed melee AoE to claws and daggers... this brings up the basic mechanics question of 'why not give the weapons sensible inherent swing arcs to begin with?' (something Torchlight 2 handles well). If the devs answered this at some point, would someone kindly point me to where I can read it?

On another note, it occurs to me that the Endless Ledge could be incorporated into the main game as a special map type. Step through that portal, and you're in for the hour or until you die.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info