Kripp's going to 'accidentally' die in the race

So he can try out the Hearthstone patch.

I'll bet
it happens.
Dear GGG, please make Mac version
Or he could just not play in the race at all?

He had about 2000 viewers when playing PoE - plays HS and BAM 12k viewers every night.

HS is where he needs to be TBH.
People watching someone play cards. I just don't get it.
"
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

The World Series of Poker begs to differ

poker is cool but nerd cards meh =x
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

I'm with you all the way. The game is not very challenging either, so I miss the attraction to it. I'd rather watch people playing Bridge or cutthroat Pinochle, but I wouldn't do that either.

Hearthstone is for the really bored to begin with, so what does that say about people watching someone play it?
"
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

But, that's poker.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
"
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

if we use this as an example, than we can say Hearthstone will be a fad that lasts about 6 months. Probably less. Since you know. There's no money at stake.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
if we use this as an example, than we can say Hearthstone will be a fad that lasts about 6 months. Probably less. Since you know. There's no money at stake.

You have just found a way for Blizard to make money.

Allow players to put in real money to gamble against each other, and Blizard takes a cut.
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

Never played HS but I BET there is a way to monetize wins in it. Do that and winner, winner, chi.....you know the rest.
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

I went to his stream about a week ago just to see what he was up to and saw hearthstone going on ....spent about 20 mins watching and I was flabbergasted as to how he was even having fun let alone the people watching.

But maybe it is fun? I don't really understand how there is 12k people watching him play.

I don't really enjoy watching any games hell even watched a few streams of gta 5 and even that was mind numbing [love playing it though]

But yeah hearthstone ...don't really understand the draw of streaming that live.
IGN- Shaeyaena

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info