Prizes for new Default/Hardcore leagues

"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
Grats to all the winners and everyone else who put in the effort.

Again, I bring up the topic of us hard working bees in real life, who have no time to play... consider us GGG, we have the disposable income (apart from these loafer no-lifes on welfare, we also support them indirectly) to support you, we need a competition that takes our situation into consideration.

It's kinda funny, and a bit sad, how you seem to assume that everyone in the top 20 are jobless ^_^ when in fact most of us work pretty much full time.
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
Grats to all the winners and everyone else who put in the effort.

Again, I bring up the topic of us hard working bees in real life, who have no time to play... consider us GGG, we have the disposable income (apart from these loafer no-lifes on welfare, we also support them indirectly) to support you, we need a competition that takes our situation into consideration.

Not that it would matter to any of the high and mighty such as yourself, but much respect was just lost with that post. I am sure I am not the only one. And for numerous reasons.

This reply was meant as nothing more than a shit in the lap of every single person "beneath you" in terms of support, ability to support, as well as simple desire to do so.

One can only hope that the days come where a nice steamer is left directly in your lap as well.

It is ignorant, self entitled, assholes like this that give many other supporters a bad image with those "outside of the circle". And please, before you assume I am one of the "loafer no-lifes on welfare" that should be graveling for your help and support---remember, you can hide supporter status. You know, for those of us who do not care to leave the public know just how low our balls swing.

If you truly think you are entitled to anything, how about first recognizing the effort of those without your "disposable income". Then and only then should you deserve anything more than a friendly nod of the head.

You want to be weighted and measured? Base it on progress and determination, not your wallet and your ego. At least I and several others have the decency to not spit out support level into the face of others as if we deserve something more than the support package promised.

You contributed financially. You are getting the promised rewards. If you wish for something else, or more consideration, earn it in game or at least make a valid point outside of the elitist realm of thinking.

"
dmouze wrote:

It's kinda funny, and a bit sad, how you seem to assume that everyone in the top 20 are jobless ^_^ when in fact most of us work pretty much full time.

Full time, or beyond, and still at the top of the ranks.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Nov 6, 2012, 3:42:05 PM
Grat all you guys.
Strange, Ages did not change this Place
"
VictorDoom wrote:

Awesome track!
IGN: Rollface
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"

You assume that all accounts are played by one player?

My account couldn't be played the first week so it missed the 1 week prices.

I am still wondering how Amplify managed to get past nullsfaith while only leeching on 3-4 lvl 67-68 maps.
He didn't use any experiencegain items and Amplify didn't use Voidhome.

Also I almost got killed like 10 min before the prices were handed out on a the Mazevaal room because I got hit by 4 rocks without granite while being punctured by those nasty fast snakes(Seriously let Vaal spawn after the champs are there that's really a roulette either you get slow mobs you can handle or you get fast mobs that make dodgeing rocks a bullethell if you fight 2 Shadowvaals.

Actually fillers played a far to big role in the race.
Imo there must be an experience penalty for not killing the map boss, the lvl 65 and 66 bosses need to be far stronger or replaced by stronger ones. Because the first 2 placed HC players are cowards not fighting most lvl 67 bosses using fillers, else I would be quiet certain Prozon would be ranked first.

The Canyon boss needs something like 6 frenzy charges and explosive arrow to pose a threat.
Loathe should get condoctivity curse at last.

Merveil on Necropolis should get elem Weakness+ Frostbite 9 default missiles
And the Plateaurhoa should either be able to summon other rhaos + huge damage buff or replaced by another boss(seriously that boss is a shame)

Why should Vaal(lvl 68 map) and Oak(level 67 map) be the strongest bosses of all maps?

The dark forest map was actually the hardest map we had done successfully(Without Ghostryder Oak couldn't have been killed), we only gave up a 1 Vaalmaze with stupid puncture snakes, that one was too hard(doable if there would be slower mobs or Vaals spawns after they got killed but not all at the same time)

The Tombmap really questions me if the Speedlimit is actually working as intended or if it exists for all monsters.
The shown necromancer(luckily I could screen his stats) was actually the fastest monster I have ever seen. He was 3-4 times faster than Turbobrutus could ressurect 3 undeads within 1 second and was warping around the map. He next to you 1 second and the next second he warped 1.5 screens away to ressurect undead.
Where is the cap? 75% speed from haste 20%(Multiplicative? From speed mod) and some high multiplicative mod from quickly?

lol I had no idea there was a race going on but I still got 20th.... good for me I suppose.
IGN --- Grizdale

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info