Sad Day for me and mine

One of my family members passed away today. Those of you with furry companions know the love that is given and received by our pets.

He lead a very full and happy life. He passed away in his sleep to join his sister in the great everafter.

Merlyn the Dog 2000-2013

Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Last edited by ToxicRatt on Sep 26, 2013, 11:42:58 PM
RIP Meryln

13 is a proud age for a dog.
Hope she died a rather peaceful dead.
Damn man I feel your pain. Dog I was very close with died a few days ago. It is amazing that humans and animals can develop such a deep companionship that losing them feels like losing a good friend :(
:(
Last edited by Thaelyn on Sep 26, 2013, 12:39:05 PM
Sorry for your loss :(
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
I am sorry for your loss.

Dogs are the best people.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Thank you all for the thoughts. My family will be adopting (rescuing) a dog very soon.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
At least it wasn't a desync death.

Sorry, but I felt that it had to be mentioned.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
At least it wasn't a desync death.

Sorry, but I felt that it had to be mentioned.

Made me chuckle. Thanks for that.

Did you spell your dog's name right? If so, what is it supposed to be?
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info