I'm giving out 25 PoE keys, Monday, August 29th.

Hey guys. Blatant advertising here, but it's an FYI, so that makes it okay!

I have 50 PoE beta keys right now, thanks to Chris Wilson, who wasn't too busy with PAX to fire me a fresh stack of them.

I'm giving out 25 to people who post in a forum thread on my D3 site's PoE forum by midnight Monday, PDT. And then more over the rest of the week, a few each day.

If you want one, you'll need to post in the thread and say why you want it, in 50 words or less. The very minimal rules are in the post, and you need to register an account in the diablo.incgamers.com forum to make a post.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=808894

Good luck.

Flux
HI hope this is all sincere would be nice to see more people getting a chance at beta keys just for being forum users and reading threads like this
Last edited by exaltes on Aug 28, 2011, 7:20:24 AM
Not to be a negative Nancey here, but, I wish they gave their own forum users some love instead of sending them to someone elses forums for a chance at a key... Ah well.. see ya'll in open
lol may as well post there and hope something happens. better than doing nothing right?
Good luck with your 50 words folks. Make them count!
Last edited by Lavacon on Aug 28, 2011, 8:46:48 AM
Cool. Thanks for the opportunity.
That's to say . . . you understand . . . the dusk . . . the strain . . . waiting
begging a key, never.
will do!
In the beta and enjoying it! Thanks GGG.
Hope I get a key :) man would be awesome to come home from job tomorrow:D
atlast got my invite :))
I don't want to beg, but why the fuck not.. lol
Last edited by Seaxnas on Aug 28, 2011, 7:55:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info