The Tale of the Saga of the Mooned

That was an epic journey indeed. I was surprised at the lengths that Moon would go to, to deliver a simple message for no particular reason. I guess not all quests are noble in nature.

The little snippets of comedy are appreciated, as is the hints of your personal tastes. I'm thinking that you are a frustrated interior decorator at heart.

I've not tried using dead animals as a pillow before but if I ever get stuck, I'll be looking for the nearest goat.

The time and effort that you have put into these tales is admirable. It took me almost a day to find the time to read it all. I would like to share a scotch with you one day(your health allowing), just as long as you pick up the bill.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

The scotch was merely a device to have a stupid conversation. I would settle for a nice Beer.

The time is actually well spent for me. I said I needed the practice and I did. I will soon revisit a serious work I thought was done and edit it mightily.

Stupid stories are meant to entertain. Nothing more. You are hereby off the super secret probation.

I can now go back to simply thinking up ways to make you laugh as your jester. (Hint: I still plan to overthrow your authority. You never suspect the Jester!)
I'm OP map boss woooooo.

Also story is good so far :).
Last edited by Funkhauzer on Sep 25, 2013, 9:12:43 AM
Spoiler
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
I could have used that for my Zombie Bob's House of Brains Menu! Thanks for being several months too late!

And about time you posted here!
"
Moonyu wrote:
I could have used that for my Zombie Bob's House of Brains Menu! Thanks for being several months too late!

And about time you posted here!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oddly enough I find that it's not being around that gets me noticed!
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info