° Jazzo's Fan Sculpts °

Necromancer looks cool! :)
Truly a work of art. They're both amazing, you could actuly make and sell them. :)
IGN: RogueExilesDontLikeMe
I really love that you included the necklace with Merveil :D Both look as amazing as the Rhoa :)
Very cool. Look forward to seeing any more you make.
"
Jazzo wrote:
"
WinterShell wrote:
keep us updated should you make more in the future c:

If you'd like to know what I'm up to, I'll try to post somewhat regularly on my deviant art page.
Its more appropriate I think, than posting a thread on these forums every time I have something to mention.

You'll be able to check out other random bits of art I do also :)

Right-o, I'll be watching you. I've never ventured outside graphic artistry and sculpting has always looked like magic to me :D
(I'm actually trying to learn how to sculpt in Mudbox but it's so. damn. difficult.)
"
WinterShell wrote:

Right-o, I'll be watching you. I've never ventured outside graphic artistry and sculpting has always looked like magic to me :D
(I'm actually trying to learn how to sculpt in Mudbox but it's so. damn. difficult.)

I feel the same about digital art, Ive always painted and drawn with pencil x)
I want to learn though

"
BloodBlade22 wrote:

Im just wondering how you do it? You just take a piece of clay and cut it up with a knife or something? Some stages of production shots would be sweet if you get the time on your next sculpture, I am quite interested on how you do it. (Or maybe a video?) ;)

P.S. you should do hillock next!

wellll... what I do is
stick wire into a block of wood, and shape it to support the clay. then just slap clay on, smoosh it around and pick at it with a pointy object to get details in.

I use this cheap DAS brand modeling clay, its just what I had lying around. I don't like it particularly much, Its got sort of a weird texture. Id like to get some super scupley or nicer quality clay soon.

Theres lots of videos out there about sculpting I'm sure, but if people would like to see how I do it, I could whip something up!
Very nice, very nice indeed. I heard you take requests if the demand is high so... I'll put a vote for Brutus, just in case.
IGN: ZiggyStar
"
ZiggyStar wrote:
Very nice, very nice indeed. I heard you take requests if the demand is high so... I'll put a vote for Brutus, just in case.

I don't know where you heard that, but I might do a shoulders and upwards bust of Brutus, since Thomas was kind enough to give me some great reference material for Brutus :)

It would be difficult to make his grappling hook thing, but pretty cool if I could..
Wow, love the statues! I really like the Necromancer.
"I watch. I wonder. I create. I tear down."
-Sotha Sil
With that level of craftsmanship and infamous artworks by one individual we do need a fanart subforum.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info