° Jazzo's Fan Sculpts °

Jazzo's Fan Sculpts

I'm not professional sculptor, but its a hobby, and its pretty satisfying to re-create these awesome creature designs GGG have come up with!
I have, and will continue to take commissions, just Pm me, and we can negotiate
If/when people show enough interest I'll be able fund mold production, and make resin replicas which I'll be able to sell cheaper, and ship easier!

Rhoa - Sold
Spoiler

Merveil, the Siren (first form)
Spoiler

Necromancer - 2 sold
Spoiler

New paint job

version 2

Golden Kiwi, - 2 sold
Spoiler

More extensive pictures here on my deviant art, you can see them unpainted there. Follow me there to get earliest updates!
or on twitter @__Jazzo, Which I never use!

Little Projects

Sometimes I'll go on a whim and make something small, in one sitting for practice.
They're fairly rough, and I've taken care just to show the good side of each x)

Hillock Bust
Spoiler

Chaos Orb
Spoiler

Marauder Head
Spoiler

Works in progress

Marauder Bust
Spoiler

Marauder
Spoiler

Thanks to all the people who show interest by viewing and commenting, and the people that valued my work highly enough to buy some! You all flatter me greatly :)
And GGG of course!

Last edited by Jazzo on Jun 6, 2013, 2:41:28 AM
Both statues are very nice! The necro is especially awesome. Amazing job and keep us updated should you make more in the future c:
you should make n sell this shit. its great work!
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Awesome work jazzo o.O This is GREAT :)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
thanks for the compliments!

I'm selling my Rhoa to Chris Wilson, he wanted too buy it :)

I'm also happy to sell these (...Mr. four time diamond supporter heh), or take commissions if people are interested!
Last edited by Jazzo on Oct 6, 2012, 12:53:15 AM
I gotta say, that's pretty unique :]
Big red hairy chookalooka.
"
WinterShell wrote:
Both statues are very nice! The necro is especially awesome. Amazing job and keep us updated should you make more in the future c:

+1

gj rly
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
"
WinterShell wrote:
keep us updated should you make more in the future c:

If you'd like to know what I'm up to, I'll try to post somewhat regularly on my deviant art page.
Its more appropriate I think, than posting a thread on these forums every time I have something to mention.

You'll be able to check out other random bits of art I do also :)
I like the necro alot, great work!
Damn dude, u got some serious talent there. Very nice job! (Although merveils faces looks a little fugly like you said lol...)

Im just wondering how you do it? You just take a piece of clay and cut it up with a knife or something? Some stages of production shots would be sweet if you get the time on your next sculpture, I am quite interested on how you do it. (Or maybe a video?) ;)

P.S. you should do hillock next!
FFA loot=Single player MMOARPG. GGG please consider a change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info