Custom Avatar Gallery 1 (updated 29th May, 2014)

"
tpapp157 wrote:
There needs to be a way to see the full sized artwork (at least 4x bigger). Either in the user profile or on mouseover. That would be awesome.

I agree, that would be cool. I have a full size one of mine here, either way.
Spoiler
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Oct 4, 2012, 6:12:53 PM
"
Charan wrote:
That would be THE notch, yes, since his Diamond support status was well-documented.

My avatar's looking a bit dated, but I think of it like those old Magic the Gathering cards. After WOTC acquired TSR, they inherited a BUNCH of amazing artists, like Larry Elmore, and suddenly Magic cards looked like book covers...

...But there'll always be those classic, less polished images like Fork, Shivan Dragon and of course Black Lotus. :)

I think Clive's my favourite, just because it looks like something straight out of a character's design. Job bloody well done.

Ah MtG. Those were the days. Some of the old cards definitely had great art.
Like this guy

Never actually had that card though. Twas before I started playing. Oh well!
That was a really expensive Arabian Nights card. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Yeah. I didn't start playing until 4th edition, though. So no packs of Arabian Nights for me!

Although I do have an Unlimited edition Gauntlet of Might signed by the artist AND Richard Garfield :)
My parents banned me from playing and burned my cards because they were "of the devil".

It's a shame how much fun I missed.
"
Zahndethus wrote:
Although I do have an Unlimited edition Gauntlet of Might signed by the artist AND Richard Garfield :)

wtf
thats why you are diamond
you are freaking rich
"
kadrek91 wrote:
"
Zahndethus wrote:

wtf
thats why you are diamond
you are freaking rich

pff. I got that thing 14 years ago. I was a kid then
Last edited by Zahndethus on Oct 4, 2012, 7:40:09 PM
Garfield-signed UL Gauntlets of Might? I think I know a few devs who'd drool over that. :)

Metaphorically.

I started during Revised and enjoyed it way too much to actually make any money out of it. I've no doubt I made a major loss overall but we pay for what we enjoy...

I think we're both proof of that one. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
Garfield-signed UL Gauntlets of Might? I think I know a few devs who'd drool over that. :)

Metaphorically.

I started during Revised and enjoyed it way too much to actually make any money out of it. I've no doubt I made a major loss overall but we pay for what we enjoy...

I think we're both proof of that one. :)

true enough
dude ghoest yours is sick! love it. all of them are great however. It must be sweet to have!
“Most men do not desire liberty; most only wish for a master that doesn't beat them.” Sallust (86-34BC)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info