Custom Avatar Gallery 1 (updated 29th May, 2014)

Hey Charan, you need to update your OP with the new portraits! I feel like I'm the only one without a new portrait :/
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
I feel like I'm the only one without a new portrait :/

You aren't, and if you even managed to get them started on getting yours designed then you're ahead of me :/
*Checks Diamond Supporter forum profiles via their Avatars while he waits for Charan to update the first page*

Wow, I am surprised to see that the vast majority of Diamond supporters have 0 or very few Race points.

Additionally most are not active on the forums and have very few posts. I'd not have guessed that.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Chameleon wrote:
*Checks Diamond Supporter forum profiles via their Avatars while he waits for Charan to update the first page*

Wow, I am surprised to see that the vast majority of Diamond supporters have 0 or very few Race points.

Additionally most are not active on the forums and have very few posts. I'd not have guessed that.

I have a low post count because I am too busy playing.
I have no race points because I do not do any races.

I just play the game, either by myself or with friends and I don`t care about who levels first or whatever. I just play the game and have fun :)

-Dinovash
Fr0zenice is by far the best... cat+ class + holy hand grenade... Perfect
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Chameleon wrote:

We support because we love the game. That and its currently exam season for most of the European students..soo..no races.

I'm waiting on mine. I sincerely hope Chris doesn't reinstate custom avatars for the Open Beta packs. Takes long enough as it is for the current ones.
Last edited by Lyralei on May 7, 2013, 12:45:59 PM
I recently received a draft of mine and only a few minor modifications to make. Hopefully it will be live soon! :)
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.

And another one! :)
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
"
Alros wrote:

And another one! :)

Emperor Ming is alive?
Abyssus Crit Cleave - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/381106
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
OP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info