0.9.12p Patch Notes

Turbo mode currently gives monsters:
60% increased attack speed
60% increased cast speed
60% increased movement speed
A cap on maximum movement speed to prevent already-fast monsters breaking the game.

As they're 'increased' these modifiers are all additive. This is primarily because we're still in the early testing stages of this league option, and this allows us to use existing stats rather than create and implement a new stat for each of these bonuses.
"
Hilbert wrote:
Create a "Turbo Mode" checkbox in new instances and you will see me doing maps. I play defensive meaning I don't run to monsters, I let them come to me.
If they come faster I kill them faster but also give us 50% Quantity for Turbomode maps :p
Easy for you, and the other naysayers, to say now with a fully built and well enough equipped character. In a real Turbo league, you'd have a brand new character. Good luck even getting to Merciless let alone doing maps. I'm sure eventually people will figure out good builds and strategies to get to that point, but I guarantee they'll get pwned many times before that ever happens. With turbo charged mobs, good gear is going to be so much more important. Unless you get extremely lucky you're going to be at a great disadvantage. It wouldn't be the same as the current leagues where you can plow through most of the game with a suboptimal setup.
I suggest adding a skill gem called "Banana Peel" for those super fast monsters.

Nothing like a lil' ol' slapstick. Zoom zoom!
If it has the correct sound effect its definately a winner.
Thank you so much for the Soundtrack <3
It would be nice to have track numbers indeed...

I'll try to edit the Lioneye's Watch music to be able to listening to it on loop :p

Edit: argh, there's a fade out at the end of the track, on a part that isn't anywhere else <_<
If I remember correctly that part is the last one before the track simply restarts from the beginning. I don't suppose I could get the unedited track? T_T
(Still awesome though)
Last edited by Rhalph on Oct 4, 2012, 2:40:09 AM
I don't know if this really fits here (with all the fast coming updates that is), but I have played on Wednesday the first time since the weekend, and I have the feeling the graphical glitches got much worse (since the weekend)...

It happens almost everytime I enter Vaals Chamber and if it doesn't happen there it happens after he is defeated and I am back at the camp.

BTW: LOVE the soundtrack, thanks for FLAC! And looking forward to totem fix :-)
Will there still be 'first to kill' messages (for bosses such as fairgraves)?
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.12p
  • Fixed a rare client crash.
There have been days when PoE would blue screen my PC repeatedly. (a clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor) I hope this fixes it.

-- CH
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
Chris wrote:
By the way... it's very likely that tomorrow we'll have fixed the graphical glitches and associated crashes!!!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/52677/page/3#p667319

^^
Last edited by Rhalph on Oct 4, 2012, 5:10:49 AM
"
Easy for you, and the other naysayers, to say now with a fully built and well enough equipped character. In a real Turbo league, you'd have a brand new character. Good luck even getting to Merciless let alone doing maps. I'm sure eventually people will figure out good builds and strategies to get to that point, but I guarantee they'll get pwned many times before that ever happens. With turbo charged mobs, good gear is going to be so much more important. Unless you get extremely lucky you're going to be at a great disadvantage. It wouldn't be the same as the current leagues where you can plow through most of the game with a suboptimal setup.

This all depends how you play.
Many players are rushing or attacking monsters.
They will certainly get problems.
Or they get rushed by other players.

I am a defensive player who doesn't try to fight big mobs.

The biggest problem I see is the Oak fight because Oak literally might be 90% in the air instead of 70%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info