Oops, i did it again.

"
Danoga wrote:
RNGesus loves you, be happy

i sure am.
"
And i don't know why..
Crafted and linked this a few days ago with 17 chaos and 9 fuses.

Now i found a random 6 socket hybrid in a map and was bored and pissed at some desync and stuff... so i used a couple of fuses on it

9 to be exact, well i know what my lucky number is now.

Hopefully twitch shows my past broadcast soon so i can highlight it..
\

And this is why the fusing/crafting(Sorry, gambling) system is so fucking broken atm..

I mean congrats, but im now 4000 fusings into trying to 6l my chest. 4000 of my own fusings, not a lotery. Its fucking stupid that ive used 200 times as many fusings as you and gotten no 6links and you have gotten two.

/Rage, yes im fucking mad.
IGN
Well i have used 600 jewelers on 1 item w/o getting a 6 socket before...

does not equal the the fuses but still some shit luck there.
I've used over 2000 chaos orbs, and I have never gotten anything as good as that.
Not on the same item though, so that's one factor you'll have to count in.. I've also used thousands of fusings but the most I've gotten is a 5L.
Fuck :D
"

Yea, that is pretty shitty just for a 6s. I just really hate how random it is. For you to get two 6links with like 20 fusings and with 200 times the amount you put in I have gotten nothing.. it just makes no sense at all. One of the worst designs for improving your gear I have ever seen, maybe actually the WORST.
IGN
"
"

Yea, that is pretty shitty just for a 6s. I just really hate how random it is. For you to get two 6links with like 20 fusings and with 200 times the amount you put in I have gotten nothing.. it just makes no sense at all. One of the worst designs for improving your gear I have ever seen, maybe actually the WORST.

Thing is, it keeps you playing, because you still want that 6 link :)
"
"
"

Thing is, it keeps you playing, because you still want that 6 link :)

Actually, this attempting to 6l an item has totally stopped my making alts, and has taken me from 10-16 hours a day down to 4 or 5 because its totally crushing my motivation.

The only reason I havent given up on the game entirely is because its fairly fun to actually play and im trying to get a level three empower.... if it wasnt for the empower, I would have quit by now.
IGN
Every streamer seems to have insane luck. Coincidence?
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Last edited by IVIetal on Sep 21, 2013, 11:04:49 AM
"
MadBro_ wrote:
bastard

hehehe
insane in the membrane
"
IVIetal wrote:
Every streamer seems to have insane luck. Coincidence?

Thing is, all of this wasn't caught on stream except second chest, which twitch did not record (GG guys!)

had autoarchiving on, yet they didn't record -.-...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info