Oops, i did it again.

And i don't know why..
Crafted and linked this a few days ago with 17 chaos and 9 fuses.

Now i found a random 6 socket hybrid in a map and was bored and pissed at some desync and stuff... so i used a couple of fuses on it

9 to be exact, well i know what my lucky number is now.

Hopefully twitch shows my past broadcast soon so i can highlight it..
bastard
http://www.twitch.tv/faiiname/profile/pastBroadcasts

my twitch, if it shows a new broadcast, it is at the very last 2 minutes of the stream.
"
MadBro_ wrote:
bastard

u mad bro?
Doomed for Life
........................I must have used well in excess of 500 fusings (I have no idea how to count over such a period of time...200 on one chest, 150 on another as well as countless others, not forgetting the 95ishfusings to 4link some gloves) and never had a 5link, on any char, in any league, I need to stop hearing stories like this.

But really, GZ man, some people have the RNG, some people don't. I have a lot of luck in other RNG based areas of the game at least =)
Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.
"
ckay27 wrote:
........................I must have used well in excess of 500 fusings (I have no idea how to count over such a period of time...200 on one chest, 150 on another as well as countless others, not forgetting the 95ishfusings to 4link some gloves) and never had a 5link, on any char, in any league, I need to stop hearing stories like this.

But really, GZ man, some people have the RNG, some people don't. I have a lot of luck in other RNG based areas of the game at least =)

I also 6 linked a searing touch with 3 fuses a long time ago, only wanted to get a 4l haha.
=D
Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.
Lucky you. I dumped all my currency pursuing 6l.

Wasn't too much tho, less than one mirror (but enough to rage quit xD).
Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.
I found a 6L on the ground. It was a level 40 weapon though :(
Friend is using the new six link so can't relink it (its the second one) , any idea if it is worth exalting when ive got my first chest and anything else i might need done? all rolls are top tier for ilvl 68, can exalt life and flat eva as pre and dualres as suffix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info